xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gameratheart

A Puzzle I Dreamt Of. Can you help me find an answer?

Recently I've had the dream that the landmasses around the world have been splitting into fifty new islands. All of them were discovered except one. But I found that one and declared myself king over it.But the dreams have now left me with a puzzle, one I feel I am inclined to answer. My island has attracted the attention of some people, and I have managed to get some people to inhabit it. Unfortunately, the food supply is not substantial enough for us all. I need to get more, but I have no resources in this country. I could risk travelling to another country, but I need a safer option.In addition, some countries are annoyed with my kingship because I declared myself king before the island was even charted, and I apparently had no right to do so. I am worried that a war may start, so I need to protect the kingdom and as many people as possible. I have considered constructing an underground area for the kingdom and moving anything that cannot be approched by the people downstairs, and opening a part of the underground area to the public, which will be made either of thick stone or metal so that the worst impact is avoided.But how would you answer? I really want help, so I'm asking you now.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
All puzzle questions are posted in Entertainment section. Moving.
Thank you, buffalo! Edited by NDPA (see edit history)

I say that the other countries cannot complain because there own country or countries started in the same manner. It had to have a ruler before the concept of map making was thought up and used.