xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zythrix

Sig Request by Zythrix

Size: 450x100Theme: Abstract / Dark
Render: Yes
Render Theme: Skull and cross-bone (preferably a realistic looking one) / pirate-ish
Color: Black/grey/red
Text: Yes -"Zythrix" & "Contra felicem vix deus vires habet"
Other effects: I'm not really sure how I would describe anything here.. I usually do my own graphics but my computer is broken and this laptop doesnt have Photoshop or a mouse.

^^^ The above has been changed from it's original content.
Edited by Zythrix (see edit history)

Sorry man, I'll take care of this once I get home. I'm not going anywhere after school.

Posted Image

At first i didnt understand what the four-leaf clover was chosen for. Then i translated "Contra felicem vix deus vires habet". It means, in english, "Against a lucky man a god scarcely has power". Also, just to make things clear, the "god" mentioned, isn't related to something supernatural, but more like a king, a human ruler.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Nice! Looks quite good.. if you happen to still have the PSD could you take the translation out and make the latin a bit bigger? Also, mayhaps different font for the "Zythrix" .. other than that.. it looks great! Thanks! =)

Edited by Zythrix (see edit history)

Very very nice lookin man.. but in the post I also changed the color scheme to black/grey/red . If you don't want to bother with it it's cool!

Posted Image

This should take care of everything.

Awesome man. That's just perfect! I'll stop hassling you now =P I'll be sure to credit you for the sig.

Man, that'll look awesome as a bumper sticker in my beatup bad-a-- 64 Vett... The red will blend in with my rust and the black will blend in with my body filler LOL.Simple awesome! Good request and awesome sig design concept...Request fulfilled. Topic closed.