xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Keep Quiet,web 2.0 web 2.0s noise

world wide web develop quickly on the past years,by weblog,any people can take part in the construction of web sites,their comments to the articles became the parts of the webpages.so,besides the forum,we have sawn that more and more talking,noise,exhausted conflicts on the internet www service.is it that someone ever taught,the happening of cyber world? not really persons uponyou but every thin goes like reality.the minds are chatting,shopping,co-operating,fighting,loving,doing something they want.it seems like they said,web 2.0.if html is web 1.0,then asp,php,sql data,ajax are the signs of web 2.0.if web 1.0 is a lonely fish,web 2.0 shall be the whole sea,for that like quietness,got trapped,but that like disorder,got what they want.i'm the former,on the rushes of new expression ways of web,choose going backwords,my site will only the suite of html files,and images.if web 2.0 means communicating with others,but not saying to yourself and the defs,then email service belongs to that.so there is not been anything different from the beginning of the internet,and there is no web 2.0.the websites surely are in the group of media,on some counties the Party and the goverment disturb the short wave radio from abroad,control the mass media,block the websites they don't like out fo the gate between the local isp and the points abroad.so the websites belong to the media the government want to control,and to the webmasters holding the independent sites,they should treat their own site as the mass media but not the toys sorts of people or limited group talking special things.no need so much but there should be the sites of that.(uniz.org)ps:i'm holding the site on the last,i just post on Xisto first.so tha article 's copyright belongs to "guangdian@Xisto" and "uniz.org".so i no need quote.if you mods and admins thinks it's a cheat to gain points,it would be a mistake to my opinion.if it really happens,before you warnned me just giving the rules of the forum fitting the action. thank you.guangdian

world wide web develop quickly on the past years,by weblog,any people can take part in the construction of web sites,their comments to the articles became the parts of the webpages.
so,besides the forum,we have sawn that more and more talking,noise,exhausted conflicts on the internet www service.is it that someone ever taught,the happening of cyber world? not really persons uponyou but every thin goes like reality.the minds are chatting,shopping,co-operating,fighting,loving,doing something they want.it seems like they said,web 2.0.

if html is web 1.0,then asp,php,sql data,ajax are the signs of web 2.0.if web 1.0 is a lonely fish,web 2.0 shall be the whole sea,for that like quietness,got trapped,but that like disorder,got what they want.

i'm the former,on the rushes of new expression ways of web,choose going backwords,my site will only the suite of html files,and images.

if web 2.0 means communicating with others,but not saying to yourself and the defs,then email service belongs to that.so there is not been anything different from the beginning of the internet,and there is no web 2.0.

the websites surely are in the group of media,on some counties the Party and the goverment disturb the short wave radio from abroad,control the mass media,block the websites they don't like out fo the gate between the local isp and the points abroad.so the websites belong to the media the government want to control,and to the webmasters holding the independent sites,they should treat their own site as the mass media but not the toys sorts of people or limited group talking special things.no need so much but there should be the sites of that.(uniz.org)

ps:i'm holding the site on the last,i just post on Xisto first.so tha article 's copyright belongs to "guangdian@Xisto" and "uniz.org".so i no need quote.if you mods and admins thinks it's a cheat to gain points,it would be a mistake to my opinion.if it really happens,before you warnned me just giving the rules of the forum fitting the action. thank you.

guangdian

To me, HTML is Web 1.0, ASP, PHP, and other dyynamic languages are Web 1.5, and now AJAX is Web 2.0. We now have all of these fancy dynamic sites over our heads, with all sorts of ways to communicate with others and find information. After all, we are in the Information Age, aren't we? And we need new and faster ways to get to our informaion. So there you have it. As people wanted new ways to do things, they came out. And now even old things seem new.