xisto Community
brainet

How To Read Any Book You Like With The Help Of Google

That book is Sophie's World. It's a novel explaining the history of philosophy... and I love philosophy! It explains it in a fun to read way. It also was a New York Times best-seller, so I recommend you all to read it.

I searched pokemon out of sheer curiosity and it came up with a book about killing pokemon.

HAHAHA! I have yet to see that! Besides that, I have nothing else to say...

Back on topic:

I agree with the others that popular books won't be around there... It's mainly because they still have time to rake in the money. I've seen Harry Potter E-Books around, and I don't think Rowling can do anything to stop that... However, like I said, it's much better to have the real book in the first place.

Yeah it would be great if the popular books were there, but alas they wont be for a couple of years, The harry potter series has become quite popular and i doubt that they'd every make it onto the site, as Rowling will want as much money as she can get. Although i never knew about the E-Books but i did know that you can download the books on wav files and listen to some guy read them aloud. I tried looking for that pokemon book and it was gone, :) but i did find another strange pokemon book, it mentioned how pokemon has made it to the stage. How would people do a play on pokemon!? is it about ash going around throwing balls at monsters? (i'd hate to be that kid) Anyway Google seems to become increasingly popular these days i wonder whats next.

Its a good tool considering Questia is an online research tool that college students and people use to do research papers. Its really useful. However there is a subscription that cost money. Google doing this will be good for research and therefore compete with other companies. lol. I sound so weird. anyways I'm glad google has come out with this. I don't like reading books online that much. Strains the eyes. all that radiation. lol

That is really very cool. To be able to search for almost any book and read it too. I am going to have to try this thing out. I never have to go to the library again.