xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

My Big Red Template

It`s ok, but too plain for red color. I don`t know what, but sth. need to be added. Navigation letters are too HUGE:) But at all it look ok, 7/10

im going to add search bar/button on top of that shout box.. and than just fill it with content.. maybe thast y it looks plain right now cuz thers nothing htere but im going to add more graphics etc.

its nice and simple but according to me the banner is out of phase with the completely red look of the tempalso the text in the links could be more suitable than the one at presentoverall its pretty good but you can certainly add more details and graphcis to itgood job! keep it up!!

Hmm maybe try smaller text and make smaller buttons for a half and for the bars (Shout, linku us..) same thing.. maybe it will look better but I like the logo nice job 8/10

I don't know if some people are blind or something (not trying to be mean) but total red layout badly does not go with the blue header image. Who ever said change the red banner to a blue one ... um I take it you're probably a guy. That blue does not match the layout!!! I'm no pro but I can say it looks odd