xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GENERAL

Do You Think Some Video Games Should Be Made Into Movies Better? What video game should be a movie?

I think the video game movie DOOM was not at all like the game, but i want them to make a movie for GUN because I think it has a great story, but they had better not make it stupid! So, which game do you think should be a full length feature film?

ninja turtles and street fighter were goodbut i would also like to see some other action games being converted to movies but with quite good and gripping storylinei like virtua fighter, recoil, nfs:ug2 and some other, well i cannot recollect thier name

Will I love the Spiderman games that were based on the movies. And I like the animated movies based on Street Fighter. And I also liked the Mortal Kombat movies as well. Some movies I saw were not very interesting to see. But if a game based on a movie can come out. I would most certainly play it. I've played the Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of The Sith and in more ways than one the game turned out better than the movie did I think. Because you actually get to go into levels that were never seen in the movies.I think it all depends on what the game is about and how good it looks on the big screen.

well to explain to a younger generation of games to movies.1st rule of doing conversions like that is the movie has to be base on the game completely not to many game movies followed this.streetfighter was not a good movie the dialogue was bad for the actors doign this movie. Super MArio Brothers was bad due ot the fact that it was more human then fantasy (dinosaurs not included).Doom somewhat got the hell part right the fsp mode was awesome and it should be used more. Havn't seen bloody rayne yet.Rule 2 The dialogue has to be top nocth and alot of these games to movies have failed in all aspects of that it sounds bland and robotic only a few people do get into character with ni the movie.Rule 3 Story if it never happen in the game just to make it up like its a new adventure make it closely resemble the game sotry just a bit.thats about it from those rules of game to movie conversions.

:lol: ..... movies like final fantasy and mario bros and doom come to mind. :P Ugly ugly really ugly movies. I wish they could get a decent script for their movies, I mean what the f, did the final fantasy game have to do with its movie version? I hope they save up some money for any movie they plan to do and get a good director and script. Whenever I know a movie is about a game I immediately expect it to be a flop or something awfull....uggfffh... belch.... Mortal kombat 2 came to my mind..... please stop this.................

resident evil sucked. the only thing related to the game was umbrella corp. and the zombies! not so good wit da dialogue. not so enthusiastic. never shud have been a movie unless a student film, those were made to either suck or be funny.

GUN GUN GUN! It has a srtong, heartwarming story and the voice acting was so good! Doom really sucked. I liked playing the game better. Its's more fun than watching that 5 and a half minute FPS part. More interactive, also. Need for Speed Underground 2 has a good story, also, be cause of that one guy in the SUV, and at the end race they had better not make his car fast because his car only went up to 130mph in the game, but it really felt hard.

I cant recall any video game that has been made into a great move.there are things like xmen and stuff which have struck it big at the box office but if you arent an xmen fan then its hard to relate to those sort of movies.i remember when mortal kombat movie was made and the game was big i thought that movie was cool as but having said that i was like 10.

i defiently think their should be a Mario movie. But not like that Really old Mario and Lugi movie. Something very similar to the game. Maybe a cartoon style would be better than using real actors, becuase the first movie wasn't really that great. But I don't think Mario was as big as it is today.

i don't think a movie should be seen just because it is based on a video game. if it is a well-developed movie with a plot that isn't exact to the game and if it has reviews, i would probably see it. right now i don't want any games really to become a movie... i'd rather have a book turned into one.