xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
katagirl3000

Steroids effects

Basically steriods speeds up the growing process and makes things 10 times worse. My teacher takes steriods or something because she has astma or whoever you spell it. lol. I don't get how steriods is linked to breathing problems. Well I know its harmful. I wonder how people get energy steriods like football players and other sports people if its illegal????

steroid is actually very bad for health . Yes it will cure u fast but the effect of steroid is not on the site of desired but all over the body. Steroid is actually a panacea but it will have a lot of side effects on ur body. Because the pharmacology or mode of action of steroid is targetting a compound (or u can call it molecule) that can be found all over our body. Steroid is not specific enough to cure any disease but it will have positive effects on the disease.

I am deleting the content of this post.

You are copying and posting other member's content.

This is too bad.

Remember, from today, all your posts need to be reviewed by a moderator before they are actually posted. If tehy are of this type, you will be suspended indefinitely.

Googlue!

BTW, If anyone wants to know what he had copied, just check ashiezai's post where he has quoted his own post which antitrust had copied here.

Edited by googlue (see edit history)

Steroids should be used if and only if there is no other effective treatment option available .. this is due to the serious steriods side effects.

Some doctors may give you steriods all the time for a treatment ... this is because the doctors wanted to earn more with steroids. Doctors don't usually use steroids for themselves. So next time if a doctor wants to give you a steroid treatment, ask him for other treatment option.

I'm a phamacy undergraduate and my advice is that to prevent steroids whenever possible. There are still a lot of unknown side effects for steroids.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmm ?? that was my reply from the 1st page .. y did u copy n paste it and act like it's a new reply ?

there are 2 types of steroids, one kind is the one that's abused by athletes, and we are talking about the second one, which is used to control inflammation, such as the use of corticosteroids in asthma, and they can modify gene transcription, and the side effects are all the bad things that you can think off, anything from cushingoid appearance to psychosis...

I have taken steroids perscribed by a back speciaist followng surgery. The side effects from these were loss of TASTE and SMELL. Fortunatey this only lasted for a peroid of several days. If it wasn't for the surgery I wouldn't use them at all.

As far as I know, side effects from steroids use are reversible in men after stopping them and are hardly reversible in women who use them. Maybe he could see a doc and complain about the problem and see if there's anything that could be done.