xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
master_bacarra

Problems Encountered With Weblog i encountered them after i transferred my files to my new hosting acco

i get these errors (upon accessing my page) after i transferred my files to my new account here. please help (i don't know if i placed this topic on the right forum, so please forgive me if i'm in the wrong forum). thanks!

Warning: fopen(./changes/current.file): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mbacarra/public_html/weblog/index.php on line 188
Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mbacarra/public_html/weblog/index.php on line 91

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mbacarra/public_html/weblog/index.php on line 91

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mbacarra/public_html/weblog/index.php on line 191

Warning: fopen(./changes/archive.file): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/mbacarra/public_html/weblog/index.php on line 193

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mbacarra/public_html/weblog/index.php on line 114

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mbacarra/public_html/weblog/index.php on line 114

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mbacarra/public_html/weblog/index.php on line 195

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Always use QUOTE when showing error messages.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

it would help if we knew the link to the website where you are encountering this error....

well if i have found the right site (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)

then, fromt he looks of it maybe you deleted one of the files..or a few because from the looks of it there are jsut a few broken links on the left hand side..like bo bice: the real thing and at the top of the first page (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/?option=blog&post=current) it says this

Error @
The page you are trying to acess is missing or doesn't exist

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

ah. yeah i see the problem already. i think i have uploaded the wrong files. hehe. i guess was in a hurry. i'm still trying to get used to the cpanel thingy since in my former hosting site, the files section were completely different.

the link's correct by the way.

Also check your file directory when requesting to open

fopen(./changes/archive.file)
you may need to adjust to the right directory path.

how do i know the right directory path?

and besides, on the latter part of my php code, it seems that the directory i specified is correct. yet the one above isn't? how's that possible?