xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint-michael Vs Avalon Battle of the Wolverines

Avalon gmv. SM yours is a little hardon the eyes and the render doesn't match the bg, a little to plain..SaintM: 0Avalon: 1

Is anyone allowed to vote? I vote for Saint Michael. I like the contrast between the background and render. Avalon's looks like it was randomly scratched with green brush strokes.

side note: yes anyone can vote even your parent if they want to :lol: back on to the votingSM: 1Avalon: 1

I don't know if there is some protocol but I will vote anyway.

Posted Image

Love the coloring. Everything flows together quite nicely. The image even looks like it was 'slashed-up' by Wolverine. It has all the required components and it just looks great.

---

Posted Image

Well, it took me a while to even find the Wolverine. I'm having some trouble discerning what the rest of the picture is... but it just looks like a screenshot of a game or something with a few effects thrown in. The text looks out of place in the image.

My vote's going to have to go to Avalon on this one. Good job the both of you! Saint Michael, I'm not going to tell you to try harder because I know you can do better =P .

My vote goes to Avalon. His sig matches Wolverine's style. It, also, seems like more work was put into it.S_M: 1Avalon: 3

im going to post the psd for my sig then you can look at the design of the sig a bit better.well all I can say is good job avalon.

Thanks SM, I must say I am a little surprised to have won this. I can see a lot of work went in to your sig and when I first saw it, I thought "uh oh, I'm sunk now". Perhaps it's because you used an unconventional render of Wolverine, (from weapon-x I believe?) and I went the more classic approach which most people seemed to be able to identify with. Thanks for the battle and I look forward to going head-to-head with you again soon. :lol: