xisto Community
midnitesun

Why Do Men Read Women's Magazines ?

I myself only look in a magazine if and only if one of my favourite celebrities are in there. That would be my only reason to look in a woman's magazine plus some of the women sometimes in the magazines are mostly very cute.

i read womens magazines to see how silly you women really are, its amazing some of the articles you read on how to mess with men and things. I don't look at the models in the magazines tho, anyone who does that is weird, there are many better places to look at pictures of women

Hello. This is very simply. Maybe some men read woman`s magazin, cause they are curious, and they simply want to know the woman`s what are thinking about the mans. Maybe it`s a natural thing. I know woman who read men`s magazin. :(

:( do you read magazines?
Notice from saint-michael:
you need to have more in post then a simple question. We take quality over quanity and this is consider spam.

They may beA. WAnting to see whats all about these magazine, pretty much the most anticipated possibilityB. are homosexuals and want to catch up on what they missed in their Male lifeC ( Least possible) When in rome, Do as the Romans. When Becomming Female ( Sex Change surgery) catch up on the Female additude ( yes people can and do change sex):(

Honestly I read those magazines. Like Cosmo, Elle, etc. I like the gossip news about celebrities and what they wear at different places. Like award shows and stuff. Its just interesting. Sometimes I read like the girls funny embarrassing stuff. I don't read stuff like "which guy is hot?" or whatever. and have like guys with profiles. lol. I just go to the textual stuff. Then sometimes they have questionaires from guys that ask the magazine and talk about girl problems. Girl magazines are pretty interesting. Too me. I might grow out of it when i get older becasue i'm still sorta still young.I learn lots from those magazines too.

i dun wsee why not. i mean i dont go out and buy womens mags just to read them, but if ones lying around i dun see why i cant read it. they're just as interesting as any other mag imo. they can be more interesting in many cases as they mention things us men dont really rhink about or talk about. my sister reads them everynow and then so i usually read them whens shes done and i'm bored. i still prefer my gimp mags though lol.

Why not just ask a close female friend the question that's on your mind? You might get the wrong answer from a magazine.

That's what I was going to say. My boyfriend looks things up online sometimes, and assumes the answers he gets there are correct, and it's bothersome. Who cares if some girl online / on a magazine wrote an article about it.. I see things differently. XD;

But really, who cares.. guys can read whatever they want. I read/do a lot of 'guy things', but I dont really think of it like that until someone points it out to me ^^;

Ok. this is what i think. guys are confused about women and will try many things to understand them. women can be very confusing and different from us men and guys just wanna see what they like talking about, how sexy the women are in the pictures and stuff like that...LOL!