xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

An Excellent Cheap Chat! If your looking for one this is it

The other day my friend ran across this chat, and it is super cheap, and well worth how much you have to pay for it!

It is only 5 bucks! and they will send you the script needed to install the chat! WHen i say it is awsome, i mean it is awsome! It has some excelent features on there admin and between members..well the chat is called Flash Chat and it can be found HERE it has soo many features i would HIGHLY recomend this chat! look at the demo to see for yourself! it has diffeent themes you can put in it and the users can select their own, they can send pictures between users, personal message, admin can boot and ban, there is sound there is color.

When i first saw it i was like omg 5 dolars for a chat when i can get one for free out there, but i went into the demo and told my friend the webmaster of Hogwarts Magic, in which i am co-webmaster, i told him that it would be well worth the five dollars, and so he is planning on buying it whenever he can get the time to do it! but look at the demo to see for yourself!

That really is a nice chatroom! I've been searching around for a better chat than the one that I have on my site- I've got a java chat hosted on another server, it's down about 25% of the time, and it's a little goofy that if I can't take off the word censors it's impossible for me at least change the bad words to something funny. :lol: I see that it can be intergrated with SMF and a lot of other boards and CMSs. I'm putting this at the top of my list for a replacement. Thanks!

yeah, like i said it is really awsome! so it is worth the 5 dollars you pay for it! collect some aluminum and you can get 5 bucks easily!! lol then just hand it to parents and say can i buy a chat..easy isn't it :-D

well, does the affiliate program cost ne money? lol and if so id rather pay for the affiliate program script and get the chat included as long as it is not much more than the 5 dollars, but if so id just go with the 5 dollars for the chat..im a cheapy i know

the affiliates account is free to create. ITs better than cheap. But it takes some time and people to get 100 clicks for a link.

oh, i see...well thats cool..in a weird way...but i suppose id still jsut rather buy the chat code and get the free support for life with it...lol

Dumbledore: This certainly looks very interesting. I am particularly impressed by the number of other software it integrates with. Anyone who can testify how well the CMS integrations work? It's unlikely that I will buy it, but a great find anyway. I'm sure most of the hosted members here will find this useful...

you cant make 5 bucks some how? collect a bag of cans, or if anyone replaces their old windows with new windows ask for the old aluminum and take it to a recycle place and get payed for it..with the aluminum from like 3 windows i got 25 bucks... then give it to parents and ask if they can buy it...

A friend of mine has Flash Chat on his website, and it performs admirably. I plan to get it for another site I designed for some friends. I have seen Flash Chat handle as many as 40 chatters without a single problem.

I have a chat similar to this that I've bought at the same site. I chose Amfichat, which is another flash chat from Tufat. I used the affiliate way which is to get 100 clicks on their ad, and I did that and I now have the chat :). Mine is located at http://www.thyelite.com/chat/ if anyone wants to check it out. I haven't had any problems with it either.. :)

Now you guys, remember you can get any script on that website for free. All you have to do is join the affilate section, and get 100 unique clicks on an advertisement of tufats. You can sign up at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and you still get the lifetime support, albus.