xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MaineFishing45

The History Of Changing Hosts Oh great....

Well I have have been through 3 hosts, 10 crashed Invision Power Boards, and a week & 1/2 of a wierd suspension from Ideal-Hosting.org About 2 weeks ago my hosting provider started getting really wierd, and gave my and everyother link with Ideal-Hosting.org & Daphosting.org or Quadragon.net (something like that) a page like this (Suspension Page) and I tried to get to the hosts bulletin board, but it failed.... so you know I went looking for a new host and got to the Trap 17, main page, went wow! :huh: Very cool, nice clean design, IBP which is great and all this other cool stuff, so I cant wait till they host me!

Well, Your search ends over here!MaineFishing45, I will like to congratulate you on finding the best free host on the internet! You wont find even a single problem till the time you follow the rules which are followed by thousands of members without any problem!And as far as community is concerned...It is simply awesome!Welcome again!

I'm just glad that MaineFishing45 got here AFTER our forum upgrade :huh: otherwise it would not have been pretty.Welcome to Xisto. In my signature you'll notice Xisto Readme. If you already have not please take your time to review key elements. And since you're hosted (and I approved your application ;)) you know how awesome this free hosting service really is.Spread the word and stay active!

MaineFishing45, whatever you do, dont get 'trapped' in web1000.com. This is an advice to all in this forum atleast.

They redirect your pages to adult sites (probably their ads) with an excuse, as mentioned officially in their FAQ.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I get re-directed when I try to visit my site. Why is that?It has been brought to our attention that there is a bug in our system that re-directs a user if their language is not set to English in their browser. We are attempting to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. For a short term correction please set your browser's language to english.

Welcome MaineFishing45,This is the best forum I have ever seen, not only because of its design or its stuffs but also of its services and quality. I also looked around the web when I wanted to be hosted but just here I found the best quality.By the way you should be aware of the rules here; and of the most critical of them is not to SPAM any way.

Hello, My Name is Addi and I am also new to Trap 17 . I just found this website on google, because I was looking for free hosts. I go to a public school and have recently signed up for a web design class. In this class, we have to learn how to design a website and actually design a website for our school. Since our school is very small, we do not have a website yet. Before I found Trap 17, I was looking and signed up for some other free hosts. I signed up for byethost, which looked very complete and easy to use to create a nice web site, but my hypothesis was found to be wrong. It was very hard to use and was very uninteresting, and even though it said that it had many feautures it did not. Well, I hope that I will like this host a lot better. Thankss , Addi

Well I have have been through 3 hosts, 10 crashed Invision Power Boards, and a week & 1/2 of a wierd suspension from Ideal-Hosting.org About 2 weeks ago my hosting provider started getting really wierd, and gave my and everyother link with Ideal-Hosting.org & Daphosting.org or Quadragon.net (something like that) a page like this (Suspension Page) and I tried to get to the hosts bulletin board, but it failed.... so you know I went looking for a new host and got to the Trap 17, main page, went wow! :( Very cool, nice clean design, IBP which is great and all this other cool stuff, so I cant wait till they host me!

Well, hello MaineFishing45! Welcome to Trap 17 from one of the elders of the forum. Is that 45 for your age or your birthdate? :( I am in Michigan, USA. There are a lot of nice helpful people here that you will come to know. I have only been here since January and have learned soooo much. I was hosted at another site until last December when they went down without any warning. Trap 17 came to my rescue and I am still rebuilding my .com. I have found them very reliable and am sure you will make this your permanent hosting home. Stop by and see my site when you get a chance. Just click on the sig below. And don't forget to post your url when you get hosted here so I can come visit yours.

Hello, My Name is Addi and I am also new to Trap 17 .

I just found this website on google, because I was looking for free hosts. I go to a public school and have recently signed up for a web design class. In this class, we have to learn how to design a website and actually design a website for our school. Since our school is very small, we do not have a website yet.

Before I found Trap 17, I was looking and signed up for some other free hosts. I signed up for byethost, which looked very complete and easy to use to create a nice web site, but my hypothesis was found to be wrong. It was very hard to use and was very uninteresting, and even though it said that it had many feautures it did not. Well, I hope that I will like this host a lot better.

Thankss ,

Addi

Hello Addi, Me thinks you might want to start your own introduction as a New Topic. :( Go to General Talk, Introductions and click on New Topic in the upper right just above Forum Options. Make up a catchy Title and use a smiley to mark your topic. People will have trouble finding you here buried in MaineFishing45s introduction. Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Hi MaineFishing45 welcome to Xisto Family.You r one of the elders in Xisto.So sure you'd hve a lot of experiences and even you've tried several hosting sites so you'd well versed with computers, So please share your knowledge with the Younger Generation so that they can acheive great heights in Life.be careful that your Credits do not fall below 20 Credits for safety to keep your Hosting account from suspended.Enjoy Trapping and be proud being a Trapster.