xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ElBandoneonWEbsite

Does Anyone Here Have A Job?

Does anyone here have a job? well just a few days a got a job and man, I can't find the time to come here and write, it feels kinda like an obligation and it's weird, don't feel like writting anything at all, but well we all have to....I don't know, I just see a lot of people that write all the time here all day long, I used to do that, but when I didn't have a job, but now it's hard man.....

No I don't have a job to much school work, I have 2 five-paged papers, an oral, a journal to write, and a book to read for one class. and I have like 5 class next term I'm going to take 6.If I do work I'm thinking about Library so you can do work while you wait for people to take out books.

the day before november i havn,t got a job,so i post mostly day by day to Xisto.But until November i gotta a job all days working working,i,m also really worried abt my freewebspace account of Xisto.com.So Even got a little time i will be Go for internet & to learn sth from your announcement or check my email.I got some email list from Xisto.com,you always say:"active!must active ! guys!" <_< so i have to go & thought abt what should i post the day,no matter how it is like out side the room.hot or rainy.rain or sun.i go for Xisto.com.& I can,t do nothing except that.I Rate Xisto to Clickherefree.com yet.When i done that i havn,t say mind of that .but when My site Gotts a "MySQL Error" i will be mad. :) Best wishes Xisto

Hmm I'm in last year at university I try to visit and write here everyday. I think when I finish from study and get some job I can't to visit here as often as now. but will try to visit here when i have some free time <_<. I don't want to be delete member from this site gg!

Yeah it gets kinda tricky when you work and well tomorrow I have to go to work at 7 am but well I need to get up at 6 am and then work until 5 pm and then I have to make dinner do a lot of other stuff and I don't know the last thing I want to do is turn on the computer and start writing but well, gotta do it.

i've just recently got a part time job at a local bakery which is fantastic! it's hard work, but i love it to death! and when it's closing time we get to take home as much bread and sweets as we want to! it's great ;)

LOL, I have been working for 10 years now. Since 1994. In the same time I am visiting vocational college and I have girl which lives 100 km away from me. And I still find time to visit Xisto, have some parties with buddies and making some websites and my favorite photography. BTW, i am working in microwave department in some tellecomunication company, which includes working on mast in hard winter condition ;) e.g. the only thing I really hate about my job.

I want to get a part time job, but my parents wouldn't let me because they want me to focus on my studies :rolleyes:

Actually, at my university, they ban us from having a job during the term time, unless we work for our own colleges. So I work in my college library as an invigilator. That's quite a nice job as you are even allowed to do your own work during the shift. Also it's a good chance to meet new people (although people sometimes look so stressed!)

When your 13 you are legally old enough to apply for a job which doesn't take up , i think, more than 2 hours on weekdays and something like 6 or whatever at weekends and more in the summer... well I'm 14 and I want a job, but my mum wont let me get one. She says it wont do any difference because they give you little money.This june july whatever.. I'm going to New York and Manhatten[sp?] for a month and a bit to do some work experience in a printing company, i think that's it... it sounds so boring, but they said they used computers so i kind of agreed, LOL. If i do well I get to go there every summer-like and work there and get paid.. Which could be next year when I'm 15. I'm not whether i want to. I was going to go last year, but I think I was too young. It's not proper school work expereience just something my mum and my aunt set up.. :) .. So I have to do another one like in two years time with the school.For now I just manage to survive on pennies i find on the ground :lol:

Well I guess I am lucky, cause I can use some spare time on my work to post here. I'm dependent on incoming phonecalls, and if there arn't any, I can do what I want. like posting here!! :lol:

I don't have a job at this moment, but in the summer I going to have an internship with NASA where I will make a whopping $5.15 an hour. I guess I can use that money to pay back my parents for my computer. :lol:

No I don't have a job to much school work, I have 2 five-paged papers, an oral, a journal to write, and a book to read for one class. and I have like 5 class next term I'm going to take 6.

If I do work I'm thinking about Library so you can do work while you wait for people to take out books.

25953[/snapback]

I work at the library in my college, but there's no time to do school work while I'm there. There's always the fun stuff to do like shelving the books, shelf reading (making sure all the books are in the right order), processing the new books and donations, answering patron questions... anyway, it's a fun job, so I don't mind :lol: