xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TanisLinkEragon

Hello, An Introduction found this forum while searching for answer

Well, ive been trying to install my PhpBB fully modded forums, and i keep getting an error, so i searched google for a help page (phpbbFM closed their forums), and i came across a topic here! Then i decided i wanted to reply to the topic, and here i am.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Edited topic and description. English only please.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hi there. I couldn't figure out if this is a help topic or not. But anyway, nice to have you here. You found us using google? Cool. Hey if you need anything during your stay, feel free to give us a holler. As you have found out, the members can try to help. And mods are always friendly.Well hey welcoem aboard and good luck with the PHPBB forum. I can understand how it could get really frusterating. You can always try a hosted version.

i searched google for a help page (phpbbFM closed their forums), and i came across a topic here! Then i decided i wanted to reply to the topic, and here i am.

Cool, so glad you found Trap 17. Welcome aboard from one of the elder members. It would be nice to know a little more about you, like where you are, what your site theme will be, what your hobbies are, etc. Get back to here and bring us up to date a little.

Hi TanisLinkEragon welcome to Xisto Family.Xisto is really a collection of Solutions for most of the common problems and some rare problems.Most of the people here are Technically skilled people. So when you post any problem or doubt I am sure that you'll get proper Reply and solution.Xisto also offers Free Web space for hosting. This service is equal to a Professional Hosting service. You get all features like PHP, MySql etc.everything for free without any ads. Consider having a hosting account here.Enjoy Trapping and be proud to be a Trapster.