xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Diablo 2 Another topic about it. Post info and talk about D2 here.

Anyone play USEast ladder? I need jah and ber for enigma. My hammerdin gets pwned easily because I have a low defence and my hammers only do 4.6k at the moment. My magic find really sux. Its only like 102. Can some1 please help?

You know whats really cool about Diablo 2? When a friend quits and has really good stuff and gives it to you for free. My friend quit and had a hammerdin. I have a hammerdin and I got a **Hoz, ***Hoto, ****Nigma, *****Zon Torch, and 2x um for free. I used the 2x um and 5 low runes to get a second nigma. I than traded the nigma for a gul and um and a few druid summoning grand charms. I than traded the gul and um for a zod which I took and traded for a *Call To Arms. Its a 1bo *CTA but it works and is good. With my stuff, it is lvl 6 and I will hopefully get it to lvl 8 :huh: . Oh and, HAMMERDINS OWN!! lolAnything with stars (*) will have a description down here.CTA=Call To Arms: It adds 1 to all skills, adds 1-6 Battle Commands, 1-6 Battle Orders, and 1-6 Battle Cry. It all depends on your luck. Perfect Call To Arms' have 6 Battle Commands, 6 Battle Orders, and 6 Battle Cry.Hoz=Herald of Zakarum: A paladin shield that adds 2 to Combat Skills and 2 to all Paladin skills. Can be ummed for great resistance. Perfect is 200% Enhanced Defence.Hoto=Heart of the Oak: Adds 3 to all skills and many other things. Perfect is 40 resistance, I think.Nigma= Enigma: The armor used by many characters. It adds 2 to all skills. Its major ability that everyone loves is 1 to Teleport. Can range in defences depending on the armor you use to make it. Don't know the perfect for Enigma.Zon Torch=Amazon Torch: A special charm that is not tradeable. It adds 3 to amazon skill levels. It has 10 charges of lvl 30 Hydra. Don't know what perfect is for it.If I have anything wrong, just tell me.

Since no one wants to reply, I'll just create a new one. Lol. Okay. So if anyone plays Diablo 2, what is your best character and what's his gear? Do you have any other characters? And all that kinda stuff. My best characters are my Hammerdin and my Sorceress. My Hammerdin uses CTA, Hoto, Hoz, Nigma, Shako, Treks, those gloves that add 1 to fire skills (I don't remember the name), a crappy 52 defense belt, 2 crappy rings, and a Seraph's. He sadly only does 9.2k dmg with BO and BC. He needs a PTorch and an Anni. Also an arach's and some combat gc's. The combat gcs will be the hardest since they are like 2 or 3 hrs depending on how good they are. If anyone can help me become a better duelist with him, just msg me on AoKRox (D2) Ao)K-General (D2) or here. I can't duel with him cause I'll tele and try and use hammers but it never works. :huh: And my Sorceress. She's a fire sorceress. She uses a Shako (the one my hammerdin uses), Occy, Tal Ammy, Nigma (When I feel like letting her use it), Lidless, CTA (When I let her use it), the gloves that add 1 to fire skills (Again when I let her use it), some crappy boots, Tal Belt,Trang Gloves, And Trang Arm. I use the trang because it adds 3 to fireball when you have 2 or more. So it really helps me. If I work up enough hrs, can anyone trade me an arachs and a COH. And maybe help me get a Fort for my Barb and a Grief for him too.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Redundant topic. Merging. Last caution.

Who here plays Diablo 2. I do. Its fun. But I am having trouble in the 3rd Act. I don't know where to go and am only lvl 20. If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it. So who plays?

D2 is an awsome game even today. I always start playing again.

Diablo II was fun, then I got Diablo II LOD, and Now...Well I just do not play anymore. It got boring, butI can not say fast, for 3 years I played that game,Hopelessly adicted, but I got over it, I had many characters.many of wich were level 88 or higher, with all unique item equipment.I also Played Open Battle.net where I learned the dark art of riggingyou character to become invanerable, with one hit KO aura. I never lostA single match in open after that, then slowly I started to back away.many new games captured my eyes, I played and played and none ofthem compaired. Until one day, I picked up another Blizzard Game, CalledWarcraft III ROC, I loved the game plaing many hours, and then going to trymy hand out on Online play, so once agin I activated my old account and played,only to find out that this was only the begining. I found many new ways to play thisGame, I played custom games for many hours, I even made my own custom games.and then after the game got good and old Blizzard did it agin, they relesedan Expantion pack to an already, great, or should I say perfect game,But... what was there to Improve I wondered, and just a week after itsrealess I noticed I had so much more controll over the map maker, and newfeatures. I stayed for this game for many long months and still it comes back tohaunt me. And then there was the Release of World of Warcraft, but I am not even goingto start that story, anyways it all started when I opened Pandoras Box, The Box... Of DIABLO II!Sorry its so long I just wanted to share my story, with everyone in this forum. :lol:

Anyone who said Diablo 2 is to old to be cool is a retard. it is the best game that has ever been created, and for the one who needed help on act 3, go on the internet b-net is the best, and there are plaenty of people willing to help u :angry: i will help u if u still need it, i got a couple lvl 80+ guys :angry:

This game was definitely an addiction for me. I remember spending 12 hours days playing this on our family computer and my parents were furious because they couldn't check their email or anything."Just a sec, almost to the next Act!!!", "I'm helping this guy.", or "One more creature and I level!" were heard from my mouth more times than I could ever count. Those "just one second" replies turned into hours of waiting time. My parents were never any good at getting me off that comp.One day my friend from school decided to give away his copy of LOD because he didn't like it. I was all up for that! The addiction started over again. I played this game so much...geeez....sooo much! I actually accidentally lost my D2 install disk after having to wipe my hardrive. I actually think it's a good thing, otherwise I'd still be hopelessly addicted to it.

I used to play it, but then I got bored of it since its so old. When did it come out? Like 5 years ago? LOL I don't even remember but it was one of those great games back then. Now I play world of warcraft, its so addicting

New Trade Site for Diablo2 and other games Check it out at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Diablo 2

Come check this new site I found for d2 and more games to do your trades,you can find almost anything u need from leveling and grush services  it is awesome go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ its free to join and it is really awesome...I joined and been alot of fun...Tell them brianna38 sent you once u join..Then once u do message me and ill help u in anything u need from items to rushes and leveling all free..Also it is a free site tojoin...Thanks

-reply by Briannna