xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Diamond Is Forever... Why I am against diamonds.

I can't Belive you guys are saying this i am a guy and when you give a dimond to a girl its diferent then giving a red rose or a kiss it is something whick will not dry away nor be forgotten. Also the girl understands that you spent hard work on that ring and that is what you will do for her. Also dimonds are pritty stones and when a girl is wearing it it is like saying hay lok sombody loves me and that is a great feeling that sombody in this strange world it thinking about you with love at this moment. I am a very romantic guy but if you see me you will probobly be liek hell no that guy is a thug. lol

I can't Belive you guys are saying this i am a guy and when you give a dimond to a girl its diferent then giving a red rose or a kiss it is something whick will not dry away nor be forgotten. Also the girl understands that you spent hard work on that ring and that is what you will do for her. Also dimonds are pritty stones and when a girl is wearing it it is like saying hay lok sombody loves me and that is a great feeling that sombody in this strange world it thinking about you with love at this moment. I am a very romantic guy but if you see me you will probobly be liek hell no that guy is a thug. lol

You spent hard work because diamonds are so expensive, but what about wealthy folks who can easily buy diamonds in bulk? To them a nice diamond may not mean much.
And why does it have to be diamonds, if you're saying that things like roses and kisses die or fade? There are plenty of things out there that can last a lifetime, like a shared diary, for example. Why does it have to be something that society says is worth a lot? Even without a diamond, you can still say, "look, somebody loves me" and people will believe you because you look happy.
But to all guys, if your girl wants diamond, just give it to her. Haha.
Edited by Kim (see edit history)