xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zwek

Best Game In 2005

I think it is pretty hard to choose a game of the year. I am going with Americas Army. Ever since I started playing in November it kept me going. Of course it has been around a while but it updates with new versions all the time.

Hi all graphic cards and the PC went a long way forward in that year I have always enjoyed first person shooters and I would say that the lucky users out there that have awesome machines BF2 is the one. Set it on full graphics high sound quality and its a picture. With execellent gameplay Its the one I choose for 2005Cheers Lead_Ejector

I would probably pick Counter-Strike Source and World of Warcraft for my favorite games of 2005. I really like the first person shooters and the Online RPG action <_<

Umh.. World of Warcraft easily owns all these games u guys have said. So Id have to go with World of Warcraft of course because It's the best game out there and has the most players.

i played lots ogf games but the think is i dont remember when they were relesed so i will say my top 10 are:1.Gothic 22.Gothic3.Halo 4.Halflife5.HalfLife2 + ep 16.KOTOR7.GTA san andreas8.Doom 39.splinter cell10.undyingbtw i think it wil be a good idee to make a 2006 game list :)