xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moneymaker

Halloween What are you being?

If your still COOL enough to go trick or treating, what are you gonna be? I'm 15 and i go trick or treating. If walking and ringing doorbells is all you have to do to get candy, then by God ill do it!plus theres other reasons to go out.Like dressing in all black, puttin a scary mask on and scaring little kids.I havnt decided yet, i was hoping to get ideas from you guys...So...what are you being?

I would go with my friends if they wanted to trick or treat but I feel so old now. Just want to go to parties and stuff. I don't want to take my little brother out trick or treating either. Soo annoying waiting. ANd then they give you like one piece of friggin candy. lol. I remember those old days. Maybe I'll spend All Hallows Eve with my cousin watching scary movies or whatever.

i'm eighteen, a senior in highschool...with that said. a whole group of seniors from my town are going trick or treating... <_< we're so cool. i think i'm gonna be a... hmm.. CRACK! im gonna dress up in full white and get one of those tubes from paper towel thingy and paint it white and hold it up to myself and say.. i'm blow!

*is 13 fyi* *has never trick or treated* *doesn't want to*Trick or treating=boring to me, and plus I'm not a candy freak so.......I don't dress up either, I mean whats the point? spend money on some stupid costume your only gonna wear once or once a year?

i liv in australia.. we rnt sposed to go trick or treating r we??? all the ppl round my house spray ya with water... lol... but im grounded.. so i cant go out! like 4 mad as partys i wanted to go to.. and i cant... <_< so sad

Although it would be a bit weird to go out by myself in a costume, I am helping my younger brother with a nice little costume. Let me see if I can explain it properly...He wears long pants, something he has two of. We put a small button-up long sleeve shirt around his legs as if his calves were his torso, so his legs look kind of like a little person. To complete the "little person" appearance, a fake head is crafted from a simple mask and a stuffed winter hat, and tucked into the neck of the small shirt. The extra pair of pants is stuffed and secured to the front of his actual pants by the belt loops, and the fake head is brought between the legs so it looks like he's riding on a tiny man. The arms of the small shirt are fastened to the top of the fake legs so it looks like he's being supported.The illusion is complete when he walks with his knees together, and pretends to lose control of his "driver" or other appropriate antics.Should be a TON of fun.

thats so awesome! oh man im laughing so hard just thinking about it! <_< Oh god you guys should have loads of fun with that, lol woo.....where did you get that idea anyways? if you guys just thought it up, then you are very creative. woo so funny.

I am gonna save the aerly hours of Halloween night for trick-or-treating, then i'm gonna go out late at night and scare the little kids, i dont know why but i find that soo fun, oh well lol.

For halloween i am going to be Michael Jackson, its gonna be the greatest, my friend Tom is gonna be a little kid and we just gonna do stuff wen ppl come to their door aww its gonna be awesome 2days away wootzer

I am going to be a KKK

i don't htink that's a good idea. Do they even have that kind of costume? I think black people will jump you if you do wear that. They probably don't know the difference if youre real or not the real thing. Unforutantely I"m staying home this year. I jsut eat my brothers and sisters candy. lol.