xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JasperIk

Showing Off A Signature Made by me

So, I like to draw but to actually sit and take the time to do so, and having to erase all the time gets frustrating. So i was looking at guys to draw, and i just was just over drawing. But I had photoshop open, so i decided that i'd work with that instead. Now i havent ever used the sketch things for drawings, so it was kind of trial and error i guess. I used a mixture of a lot of things though, just continuesly duplicating the layers, and putting stuff behind the layers. I should have just written down the the steps, but like i said its just trial and error, and it actually took me awhile (not as long as it would have if i drew it by hand) to get it exactly how i wanted (i can be kind of a perfectionist)

So Anyway the Original:

Posted Image

The 'artistic' one:

Posted Image

:: sighs :: I know its not AWESOME, and it would be better actually hand drawn, but i am lazy...

Edited by JasperIk (see edit history)

well I like it:) keep playing around and you'll get even better, not that you're not already great at it :) but you know what I mean:)