xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAW

Installing Phpnuke With My Cpanel

Install PHP-Nuke (2/3)

The installation can not be completed:

- You cannot install more than one script in the root directory of a domain.

Click on the browser's Back button to fix reported errors.

Notice from mayank:
Dont forget to add quotes to the copied material, this is a caution note..next time a warning will be issued

What else is installed in your Root Directory? Must be something with a conflicting name? Or maybe it should not be in the Root? It may require calling the folder you are using by another name? For instance, if you already have a folder named Forum in the Root, you won't be able to call the phpnuke the same name. Have you ever installed phpnuke in this account before and maybe there are remnants hanging around? If so, use phpadmin to delete any database or tables previously created? Several possibilities for this problem. Consider these suggestions as starting points for further investigation.***Edit*** I just installed php-nuke in to my Root and it all worked fine. Then I un-installed and it went away just as well.don't know what it could be. Sorry. Of course, the only thing I have in my root directory is an Index.html file. I don't have any other scripts there. Everything else is in sub-directories. What else do you have installed in your root directory? Might have to dump it for the php-nuke.