xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

"login Attempt Failed"

I just finished the process and I did not get no pm or e-mail about any password so I just used the one I set when I ran through the process and I get "login attempt failed" when trying to access my cpanel.

The confirmation email is working fine. Check your bulk or spam mail section. You can add Xisto as not part of your filter.Cpanel login proces is working fine and all servers are at green. Please try again. Your hosting is set correct since I can see your default page.

The confirmation email is working fine. Check your bulk or spam mail section. You can add Xisto as not part of your filter.
Cpanel login proces is working fine and all servers are at green. Please try again. Your hosting is set correct since I can see your default page.

well I have yahoo and my inbox or bulk folders are empty and have no e-mails.

I signed up with email account with Yahoo when I initially activated Xisto and Yahoo's spam filter deleted automatically. What you should have done, and always should with anything in internet, was to save the page after a successful host activation.The main information you need are your cPanel login and password. All other information have been posted through out the forum and Xisto Readme (in case you miss it, look at my signature) has collected all for you. Don't sweat it.

I signed up with email account with Yahoo when I initially activated Xisto and Yahoo's spam filter deleted automatically. What you should have done, and always should with anything in internet, was to save the page after a successful host activation.
The main information you need are your cPanel login and password. All other information have been posted through out the forum and Xisto Readme (in case you miss it, look at my signature) has collected all for you. Don't sweat it.

Theres two problems I don't know how to configure my bulk folder and also I dont know how to just delete my site and keep my old credits so I can run through the process again.Also it has to be your server im still getting the "you have a new private message" from noreply@Xisto.com in my bulk folder so I should be getting that also.
Edited by WDSnav (see edit history)

Why would you need to delete your site and recreate it again? Your account is set up correctly. As I PMed you before, I believe it is your end that's experiencing cPanel login failure. I have check the server status, I have logged in to cPanel yours and mine and they are all working correctly.Have you, by any chance, used non-alphanumeric characters as your password?

Why would you need to delete your site and recreate it again? Your account is set up correctly. As I PMed you before, I believe it is your end that's experiencing cPanel login failure. I have check the server status, I have logged in to cPanel yours and mine and they are all working correctly.
Have you, by any chance, used non-alphanumeric characters as your password?

whats alpha-numeric characters? and also can't you just pm me my password?If your looking for password verification I could just send you a mail to prove that I have e-mail.

Not even admin knows your cPanel password. That's why the Process page has password reset tool. I checked using root admins and your page was edited by me. Check http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Welcome to your Hosting Account! Tested by BH

Alphanumeric characters are A-Z, a-z, 0-1. All others are non-alphanumeric. If you want, you may PM me your cPanel password and I can log in as a test.

Not even admin knows your cPanel password. That's why the Process page has password reset tool. I checked using root admins and your page was edited by me. Check http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Alphanumeric characters are A-Z, a-z, 0-1. All others are non-alphanumeric. If you want, you may PM me your cPanel password and I can log in as a test.

I have not use alphanumeric and why should I have to pay 10 credits to reset my password when i havn't even got a password?

Wait, during your process of host activation, the form asked you to enter your forum ID and password, your desired subdomain and cpanel userID and password. So you mean to say that you didn't select the password then? Or did you select the password and forgot already?

Wait, during your process of host activation, the form asked you to enter your forum ID and password, your desired subdomain and cpanel userID and password. So you mean to say that you didn't select the password then? Or did you select the password and forgot already?

I selected the password and it is the same as all the other passwords I use on the net. Also I have turned my spamguard plus off, can you resend the email again?

Please stop and listen to what I am saying. There's no other email that can be sent at this point. You had 5 areas you had to fill in from the process page. The first two were for your forum ID and password. Third was for your subdomain and the last two were for your cPanel. Since you're saying that you used the same password for all your account(s) THAT is your cpanel password. It's not that hard. :rolleyes:

Please stop and listen to what I am saying. There's no other email that can be sent at this point.
You had 5 areas you had to fill in from the process page. The first two were for your forum ID and password. Third was for your subdomain and the last two were for your cPanel. Since you're saying that you used the same password for all your account(s) THAT is your cpanel password. It's not that hard. :rolleyes:

and when i use that..... it doesn't work lol that what I made this post for.

That's why I asked you to PM me your password... so that I can give it a try. Take some time to breathe and sit back.

Otherwise, send email to support@Xisto.com or use 10 credits to reset your password.

thanks for your effort in helping me, what I didn't know is that all the characters in username had to be lowercase even thoough put "WDSnav" as the username in the process it ended up making it"wdsnav".Posted Image