xisto Community
Megaman

What Was The Last Boss You Just Defeated In Any Video Game?

Mmmm :( i think that the last boss i have defeated is Kuja at the 3? CD in Final Fantasy IX (obviously for PSX (emulated))Pretty simple, the hardest of the game (for now) i think was the boss of the Lifa Tree (i don't remember the name)Mmmmm i'll take Dragon Quest, i always loved manga Dragon Quest: Dai

I just recently defeated "Agent Smith" or Mega Smith in The Matrix Path of Neo. Which I find he's an interesting boss really big and there's really no big challenge in fighting him just got to know when to dodge. And how to dodge.

The last boss I defeated in any video game (with help from my brother, of course) was Nemesis in Resident Evil 3. It was the part when Jill is at the top of the clock tower waiting for the rescue chopper to come, but then Nemesis comes and basically turns the chopper into scrap metal. Then I think you have that live selection thing where you are given two choices of what to do, and I chose to turn on the lights, which blinded Nemesis and gave me time to escape. I don't know if you could call that a defeat, but yeah, it was pretty cool. Nemesis is scary.

MMORPG: Boss of the Gobball Dungeon, the Royal GobballConsole: Tales of Symphonia, last I remember I just finished fighting the first Sword Dancer in the abandoned mine shafts where Sheena first attempts to kill the Chosen

Hey yeah, the last boss I defeated was Ganandorf on Ocarina of time.is it just me or is it harder to defeat him on the gamecube version of Ocarina of time as apose to the N64 version???

geez i haven't been playing any games with bosses recently, i'd probly have last defeated ganon in zelda 1, i've just started playing zelda 2 now so i guess i'll have to defeat someone at the end of that

Can't really remember lol - but it was probably some huge ravaging monkey beast in farcry :angry: what a good game...

The latest "boss" i defeated would have to be the person out of need for speed most wanted who steals your car at the beginning its so easy especialy on the psp i mean i even let my little brother do it as well he beat him by like 13 seconds it was so funny.. and the best part is he acts so hard in the gameand i could of beat him in the stupid fait punto :lol: if only he was real and every one could laugh at him :lol:

Mannimarco, King of Worms. Mage Guild final quest to becoming Arch-Mage in Oblivion. Got a Staff of Ressurection (or some such thing)... Ressurect for 30sec on target