xisto Community
odomike

Wanna Make Some Kool Money With Ya Site? Go In... Nice and free Banner exchange programme

I just came across this totally free banner exchange programme and thought I should let my fellow community membes know about it.

Go to this link Free Banner Exchange or this one Free Banner Exchange if you wanna exchange your banner for free and get better Search Engine ranking. You will also get paid huge amounts of money to exchange your banner.

What better way to exchange your website's link?

If you wanna make more money with ya site....then visit this kool link.

You will be making huge sums of money before you know it.

Give it a try and I assure you that you aint gonna regret it.

All Totally Free hehehehehe............. :blink::)<_<

[ THE LINKS ARE NO LONGER REFERAL IDS and they are now CLEAN ]

Edited by admin (see edit history)

odomike that sound good.

How much did you eraned, i guess your using this sistems, and what kind of site did you have (vizitors/daily)

I'm interested personaly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have made about $36 from the system though my website aint getting much hits for now but my site hits is slowly incresing.

My site is a web designing site and i am still working towards increasing the hits/day.

I just came across this totally free banner exchange programme and thought I should let my fellow community membes know about it.

Go to this link Free Banner Exchange or this one Free Banner Exchange if you wanna exchange your banner for free and get better Search Engine ranking. You will also get paid huge amounts of money to exchange your banner.

What better way to exchange your website's link?

If you wanna make more money with ya site....then visit this kool link.

You will be making huge sums of money before you know it.

Give it a try and I assure you that you aint gonna regret it.

All Totally Free hehehehehe............. :P:):D

[ THE LINKS ARE NO LONGER REFERAL IDS and they are now CLEAN ]

kindly explain.

what actually did you mean by exchanging banners?

did you mean, i need to create my website banner and upload this onto this site (link which you have mentioned)?

how will i earn money if i upload?

I have always been wary about banner exchange programs.....somehow they always don't work out well for me :) This one seems similar to another program I found some days earlier, but I can't remember the name of that one...anyway, if someone else finds that this one is working out well for them, please say so here so that I and the others might jump in as well!!!