xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Florisjuh

Kpn Dsl

I'm wondering if any of you guys (from the netherlands) have DSL connected by KPN. I had (?) it till the 1st of February, we where hosted at an ISP called Planet Internet and we decided to move to "Direct ADSL" from KPN. We cancelled our Planet Internet account, and requested an account at KPN for Direct ADSL. We did that a month in advance, but still... We don't have ADSL right now, because something probably went wrong at the administration of KPN. They have promised fixing, and told us it would take one week, after one week we called, and they told us it would take another week, and now, they are saying it will TAKE ANOTHER week. i'm slowly turning crazy, 56k connection while having 1536k in the past really EATS you SLOWLY, at the moment I can chat and visit websites about 3 hours a day at home, and 1 hour at school, I can't download anything (far too slow), I can't play games, I can't install Visual Studio Express edition, and KPN is just... toying arround with us promising fixes they don't give us. :rolleyes:Anyone else had any kinds of these problems with KPN or their internet provider?

Wow! I finnaly got my (A)DSL connection back after dialing up for a month. It has been a very hard time not having DSL, because I have gotten very used to it. I'm happy everything works again. :lol: