xisto Community
ljiljana

Singing solo singing. opera singing, solfeggio

This forim is not interesting for nobody, nobody knows nothing about solfeggio, or educatioo of muzic? maybe , somebody know something about c-dur scala: do, re,, mi, fa.....what is next, lal,lal,la, ...... this is creativiti forum....la,la,la..... I sing, but solo, my song is c-dur scala....

I don't understand your question, but doesn't matter. What are you stadying in music, teoretical thinks or some kind of instrument? And, what do you like in music?

I have a high pitched voice which is really babyish and my voice is cruddy.....Singing is NOT for me...My teacher studied singing...she is a GREAT oprah singer!! She sang to us one in like um italian or something...and OH MY GOD...she was sooo good

Bexa, that is so *BLEEP*! I imagine what are you sing like one baby... You are the boy so smart. And your teacher sing a songs of old masters di belcanto (Italians songs).

I love to sing, though I don't much know the technical side of it. (like how to actually *read* a piece of sheet music) In high school I was on the instruction team - I took groups of 50, guys and girls, and worked with them on learning new pieces (diction, breathing, counting, notes). Though I can't read it, I only have to hear the music once and I've got it. I used to travel all over the state singing for events and contests, but not recently. Now I just sing for church. :)

I love to sing, but i don't know anything about notes and that kind of stuff. I sing in a choire so I can sing a little, but there they don't teach us notes. they think that everybody can understand them. but i must hear the song once or twice and i remember it....

I am singing teacher, and I am so glad about your singing in curch. I know all of notes, and if you want to ask me something about that I will help you. Do you have any scores in solo singing?

I am  singing teacher, and I am so glad about your singing in curch. I know all of notes, and if you want to ask me something about that I will help you. Do you have any scores in solo singing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just got a 1 and 2 in a contest...does that count?

I have a high pitched voice which is really babyish and my voice is cruddy.....Singing is NOT for me...

My teacher studied singing...she is a GREAT oprah singer!! She sang to us one in like um italian or something...and OH MY GOD...she was sooo good

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um *BLEEP* is a womans organ...:) Just thought I'd say lmao...

I can sing orpah...well I think I can....Like soprano ? I don't know

Yes, of course, what do you want to tell me? For Bexa: Are you soprano like childe, boy or girl. All of the voice can be soprano.