xisto Community
Iriacynthe

Knock Knock! - Who's There? IRIACYNTHE (An Introduction)

Hello everyone,I'm not too great at introducing myself, so if you have anything that I haven't really covered, feel free to ask! I'm 23 years old, male, and I'm finishing up my last year studying to be an English teacher (with a minor in music). I have a range of interests ranging from technical theatre - to writing and composing music. I love to paint and draw in my spare time, as well as study religion and philosophy and play the piano. As far as web design I've been fooling around with coding and graphic design for the past few years, and I've finally decided to start an online project. That's really all I can think of for an introduction, so do ask me more! :rolleyes:~ IriacyntheOh, and I like candy more than a normal person should.

Oh, and I like candy more than a normal person should.

i concider myself a normal person and yet i have an obsession with candy! if i had it my way i could eat it 24/7!! so maybe were the normal people and others are just odd >_< neways welcome to the forum!! i hope you enjoy it..you sound about like me on learning codes etc..cept i started when i was like 12 and just decided to mess with it..and here i am now making websites and helping people all around!! hehe! these are excelent forums as long as you stay active and makegood posts i suppose..you will like it..english teacher eh? the subject that i have like 3 projects due tomorrow in ieks!

and just an FYI i have seen the moderators around here warn people for putting things like you put

~ Iriacynthe

they say that you have a signature option for signatures like that--just so you know >_<

Hello everyone,

Hi

I'm finishing up my last year studying to be an English teacher (with a minor in music).

We can certainly use some support in the English department - every now and then. any good tips that can improve the spelling of us non-natives?

i concider myself a normal person and yet i have an obsession with candy! if i had it my way i could eat it 24/7!! so maybe were the normal people and others are just odd >_< neways welcome to the forum!! i hope you enjoy it..you sound about like me on learning codes etc..cept i started when i was like 12 and just decided to mess with it..and here i am now making websites and helping people all around!! hehe! these are excelent forums as long as you stay active and makegood posts i suppose..you will like it..english teacher eh? the subject that i have like 3 projects due tomorrow in ieks!

That sounds just about right! :rolleyes: Thank you for the warm welcome! Ah, how do you like your English class?

OCAC: English is a fairly random language, and in my opinion one of the hardest. As for spelling words, I learned just by trial and error believe it or not. It's mostly memorization and recognition of the spellings, tenses, etc.