xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
conret

No Clue What To Fill In host

ok i am filling in a script that i just got and i am not sure what to put in the part where it sais$cfg['db_host'] = "localhost"; // database host Is the host name just Xisto.com or it it something else?

ok i am filling in a script that i just got and i am not sure what to put in the part where it sais
$cfg['db_host'] = "localhost"; // database host

Is the host name just Xisto.com or it it something else?

for the db_host it is normally what they have in there for you

$cfg['db_host'] = "localhost"; // database host

and for Xisto local host is what should be put in that area.. i trust that you know what to put for the db and db_user?? if not just ask lol
Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

the localhost is fine for the db_host for every host that i have had that is the general host to use...so more than likely just that localhost will be to what to put there...

now for the db_name all you need to do is put inbetween the "" is the name of database in which you need to create to run the script...if you need to know how to make a database see the link below..

for the db_use all you need to do is put the name of the user that you should make for the database...and assign to the database..if you need help on doing that please see the lin below!

*Edit adding the password one* for the db_password just simply enter the password that you entered for the database user...

Link Here

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)