xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

Something Weird Has Happened To My Credit Count

Well, there could've been a Negative in front of that, then you would've been hacked.The Forum is undergoing a few Modifications right now, so thanks for pointing out this situation. I'm sure the Admins will get right on it.

Well, there could've been a Negative in front of that, then you would've been hacked.
The Forum is undergoing a few Modifications right now, so thanks for pointing out this situation. I'm sure the Admins will get right on it.

it don't really matter because when I made a hosting account it set them back to 2 days but my stuff was messed up and I click the terminate link and now my credits are back to 0!:rolleyes: Now I have to get them back up to ten.

It's because you failed to complete the hosting activation process. Once you activate your hosting, it will fall down back to the default hosting amount.This credit number you see is when a hosting member's account gets reset to member's account. This is because, once again, you failed to complete the process and closed the browser while activating your hosting account.Stand by until OpaQue can fix everything from the system. You'll know when you are hosting when your GROUP becomes HOSTED level.

As I told you, please register your hosting account and please be patient when with the CREDIT system script.

As I told you, please register your hosting account and please be patient when with the CREDIT system script.

Well I messed everything up by clicking the terminate your hosting account link thinking I could cancel my account so I could redo it but it messed everything up and im gonna have to reapply when I get 10 hosting credits. I think it was on your side anyways because when I tried it before with different username it would just show me the site saying that it did all the stuff up to "Reply Sent" and I would let it sit there for about a hour but it didn't move at all.

What's your current credit count? It should be high enough for you to activate.I have made adjustment to your forum account so that you do not need to reapply for hosting application. So you can go directly to the processing page.If you are experiencing difficulties, please PM me.