xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ORION

Runescape general discussion and more...

runescape is really good game and i think u should try it, u will get hooked atleast for 2 year.. im 99 lvl pure, i got 0 magic and i know it doesnt rise combat in rs2 but still, im legend.. ive played runescape since it was released,But why RS2!? runescape classic forever!! argh.. im not playing runescape thesedays because im playing world of warcraft... i got hooked on that.. and i was wondering, why u guys need to do another and another topic where u ask what kind of game runescape is, go http://www.runescape.com/ u will find every infromation there.~Mega Str

I started 4 years ago and didn't like it because i was a weak noob. but as u get stronger it gets funner. so try is for a while and when you are stronger it will be fun. :blink:

Played RS for a while, never really cared all that much, and never got over lvl 65.I find it hard to imagine that people actually devote themselves to that game, as if it is actually a real-life situation. I mean "go get tortured in runescape hell by lvl 162 demons"? WT*? "I kick ur a** so bad in Runescape"?? same thing? what is a runescpe account going to do to me? Scam my imaginary bank account?I dont care what level some a** got to, and you can stop ruining other people's lives by showing them runescape. Then again, they will probably get bored after a while anyways...

I completely agree. It would be ten times better if members was free! There would be so many more things to do. I quit a while ago.And I am going to give my account away when there is nothing to do. ( I will not sell it like other losers :P )I mean why pay money for imaginary things?

I play runescape, and i'm actually here to start a website. Just a fan website and an Achievements website. Alot of my friends have them so I decided I am going to also. I'm lvl92 and think the game is great fun.Anyone else here for this reason?

I played Runescape for a really little while several years ago and honestly I didn't like it all and I don't like it now either.

I feel that the community is made by little children with too much free time on their hands which makes addiction and bad things happen. Also, it's not much fun either to me.

Needless to say, I'll never understand the concept of giving money for 'premium member' accounts on some stupid game on the internet even if I am really really addicted into it.

So stupid Jagex "improved" wilderness.I quited rs pvp for that.But i heard that, Jagex will make RuneScape Classic again with cheats.I hate cheating, but i will play rsc.