xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ORION

Runescape general discussion and more...

pretty fun game and FREE. Visit http://www.runscape.com/ for more details on register and starting yor own adventure. pretty sweet game if u ask me pay nothing HUGE world to pay and run around in and beat people and creatures up...Find weapons get money and even make your own weapons. Try it and have fun

what!!I went on that when I was 11....All you do is make friggin fires and you run around and go no where.....I couldn't get passed the level where you had to make bread so I gave up.....Did me head in....

the game is actually really good. Plus its free and is java based. I liked at the beginning but i got bored after a while.. Yea the game is one of the best free mmorp where you don't have to dowload any software to play it. Even dial users can play and not lag <_<I liked the game but got bored/

No bexta, you are either thinking of the intro or the old copy of the game. In the intro its not that fun but if i was you i wold visit the site again and register and get past that. it is a ton more fun after you beat that part. you can do alot more and travel so far. You can mine,cut down tree make gems, necklaces weapons, runes, everything pretty much in the game you can mine. u can gather the materials and level up so you can make all that stuff. Check it out agiain the site is http://www.runescape.com/

I played this one for far too long before it's rceent upgrade, and was making a very cozy living as a fisherman and chef. I liked the fact that you were able to make money and progress however you wanted without being pushed into combat when you didn't want to be. I found it had the same problem a lot of MMORPG have though. The quality of the game can be affected totally by the other people playing. Sometimes I was in a very good server and the people who were there at the time seemed very nice, but at other times, especially in the towns, the places were all full of people typing abuse at each other. I hope it has improved since, but must admit I'm not sure I have the free time to start playing again for a while.

I use to play runescape but i kinda got bored of it. If was fun while it lasted :rolleyes: . Are they going to make more of them? Like are they going to expand on it or have they already? Man i cant even remember the last time i played it was, lol. I guess i could always go back and check it out, see whats new and such.

I used to be completely addicted to Runescape. (Even dreamt about it a few times!) I had to stop playing a while ago when I got too busy though. I think I might start up again soon. There's usually around three new quests a month and I heard they've come out with a Capture-The-Flag-like minigame and more terrain since I've been off.

I just didnt like it very much... I was playing Ultima Online at that time and Ultima Online is much better than it... even Tibia is better :rolleyes:... Its my opinion... All I know is that Slayers is back!!! Yeah!!! Take a look: http://www.slayersnet.com/
Its much better than Tibia, Ultima Online and Runescape... and it has only 50mb... try to download it and play it... You are going to enjoy it... If you start playing, my nickname is Chiclete!!!... Ill be waiting for you!!! Try to catch me!!! hahahaha... lets play!!!!!!!! Come on!!!

runescape have gotten old and boring lots of games r better then runescape no offense to the runescape lovers out there. foregin games r the best like Korean RPG or other countries. but this is just my opinion. i grew up around these type of RPG.

Honestly, I never liked Runescape. My friends, cousins, web-friends, all play/have played it somewhat seriously for a period of time. I, myself, have only touched it for perhaps a couple of hours, although I have spent many watching my cousin play...I feel the community there is rather rude, unfriendly, and certainly it's hard to find help for new players, from other players. My little cousin has even picked up several "bad" terms from playing the game, which surely, while cannot be helped, nor it being the fault of the game, shows the type of community it hosts.But as it is free, requires seemingly little download, and is readily available, it's popularity will be stable, or continue to grow for the meantime at least.

I think RuneScape is an interesting game. I found it rather boring when i first started playing because it takes forever to get to levels you can do stuff with. I can't beleave that there are actully people who pay to become a member, it dosen't seem worth the money. Now that i have done all of the quests and stuff i havent played that much anymore.