xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

Help Im Having Problems With The Hosting Admin please help me

Im posting this here because when I try to post in the hosted memebrs area I get"The error returned was:Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum" now my problem is that I got approved and then I went the the process thing and went through the account creation process and the screen where its teling you the progress of your account but mine stuck at waiting for reply for like 10 mins so I just closed the browser geussing it wasn't gonna work and I went through the process again and then it gave me an error telling me my account was already in use. I can still go to my site which is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and I see the preloaded page on it but when I try to login to my cpanel I entered my username and the password that I use for all my other stuff and it said incorrect, now I saw somewhere it said your password is provided in a pm or on the request post, my password is not in either so I can't log into my cpanel and im unable to post in the hosted members area. Please help me admin, thank you very much.

Edited by WDSnav (see edit history)

Well you don't have the hosted tag next to your member group meaning you might not have fully processed. Try and do it again and wait for the whole thing to process and if you get the message again tell an administrator. If it did work you would have recieved an email containing all of your information. Make sure it is correct when you type it in (check bulk folders)

You should always wait for a server reply (either success or error)

games.trap17.com 64.69.46.210 wdsnav none Mon Feb 6 13:00:37 2006 home 20 M 0 M trap17_Alpha rvblue Xisto

Your account was established but since it was failed to login at the time of the creation, the account is currently locked. Please wait until this account is deleted and then you can reactivate it.

You should always wait for a server reply (either success or error)Your account was established but since it was failed to login at the time of the creation, the account is currently locked. Please wait until this account is deleted and then you can reactivate it.

can you please tell me when this is fixed?

can you please tell me when this is fixed?

ok I was unable to access my site so I was geussing it was gone and I tried it again and heres what I Got:
Xisto

Processing.. Please wait!. Do not hit RELOAD or BACK..Username Validated.
Connecting to Database...
Database Connection Established.
Validating username and password..
Username Validated.
Checking permissions..
Permission granted.
Preparing data for Creating Account..
Approved for trap17_Alpha..
Checking, if username is unique.
Username seems to be unique.
All Data Confirmed. Account information Ready.
Stand-by, Trying to connect to server and create account..
This might take very long time. Please be patient...
CREATING ACCOUNT...
REQUEST SENT. WAITING FOR REPLY...
REPLY RECIEVED. VALIDATING DATA

There were problems creating your account! Please Contact Administrator.

Notice from Dooga:
Quotes were added

Edited by Dooga (see edit history)

Did it specify what problems you have? It said the same thing for me as well but actually ended working fine. Check your email for your account information and it should show up. If not then pm OpaQue about it.

WDSnav,Please PM me the cpanel password you used. The account is set correctly that you cannot access it since the forum ID and cPanel are not a match (it's how the system is set with forum credits and hosting account). I will need to manually test it out but your account is fully functioning. So, access your cPanel via 64.69.46.210:2082 and use your cPanel user and password. I'm going to make a small adjustment to your forum account now.*****UPDATE*****Let's start from the beginning. Terminate your hosting since the hosting server is refusing to enter your account information due to initial failure. Go to the process page and terminate your hosting. And then PM me and I'll reset your account so you can give it another go.*****UPDATE*****Your request was reset by OpaQue. Go to the processing page and start from the beginning. You should be able to request for hosting as it was the first time. Any problems you may have, please come back to this topic and post your result/feedback.