xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
conret

The Million Dollar Script million dollar hompage making script

wow this idea had a sonic boom when it was first introduced to the public. I just found this site that is selling the script http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ pretty crazy huh? I want the script just to try it out but wow 50 bucks for it with no garantees!!!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Removed what appears to be a referral link. Absolutely no referrals allowed. Please double check your attaching URL. If ?xyz=abcd appears after most URL check them before posting. Otherwise a warning will be issued.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

That is really a nice script. You could problably make a million bucks, if you own a really big website. With millions of different users a day. I think someone could really get rich off of this. Imma try it out when I make a really big website.

While this is a very good idea, I cannot see how the average user can actually be successful and make money off of this. In order for companies to actually want to advertise on your site and pay you for it, you must have a heck of a lot of unique visitors every day. Now if there are some people here on Xisto that actaully have that kind of traffic, then power to all of you. I sure hope that I can be lucky enough to be able to use this script one day and have success with it. Thanks a lot for the links and the information; I am sure that someone will find it very useful. If anyone here does make money, feel free to share some with me... :rolleyes:

I dont like those scripts. All it does is make people put more of those sites out there. This just means that they will be even less likely to prosper. Ive seen a lot of copy cat sites and most of them look horrible. Some just completely rip the design from the original and others look like they were put together in five minutes. I dont mean to go against your post, but to me, the demo for that script looks ugly. I really don't mind if people put pixel advertising sites out there, its just bad when people dont spend any time trying to make it appealing.

Not everyone can make millions out of it, the one who had to make has made them, now there are thjousands of such sites coming up with the hope that theyllo make it as well, but luck doesnt succeed everyone!