xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tmonty

Decode Md5 how to decode Md5. - Md5 Decode

Hello Guys,

I need help of you. My english is not  well..

first I want to ask a question, I have a encode password.But I want to learn that what is this. A md5? a md4? a jb script? or what.

for example= encode="3y70b32u8v"

decode= "hello"

I want to learn ,what is this, which language?..Please help me =)

Decoding MD5 stringDecode Md5<p><p>Hi,</p></p><p><p>Is there any possibility to Decode a MD5 string into a normal string?Was that possible? Is there any function to do that?? </p></p>-question by karthik

I'm totally agree with what Pezhvak says but I thik that there is actually a chance to "decode" some of them. You can find them in some huge lists with md5 hashes. I have used a couple of times a tool that was real useful.

At http://www.md5-decrypter.com/ is an online tool that it does not really decrypt md5 but has a large database of md5 hashes. You may find there what you're looking for.

This is an interesting web-service:/legacy
You can encrypt and decrypt your passwords hashed with MD5, SHA1 and NTLM algorithms. You can also encode and decode with Base64 encoding your text.Regards,Alessandro

<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/3333-decode-md5-how-to-decode-md5-md5-decode/ to BoSZ</a>
Yes,you can decode Md5

-reply by Adrian

i would love to see how