xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

Do You Know Of Any Online Pirate Games?

I don't know any pirate games that you were describing. But I am a big fan of "Warcraft". I have Warcraft 3:The frozen throne. Even though it is not a "pirate game". There is custom games in Warcraft 3:The frozen throne called "Battleships". You can buy cannons, weapons, and go around killing other players boats. So yeah you should check that out.

Although I think Wc3 is way more fun than MMO's it is not an mmorpg like he is asking. It is an rts. Way different.

online pirate game with no installation puzzle piratesa good online game is pirate king online i forgot the name of the us version this is quite a good game even if its not good in the graphic side.one flaw of this one is the imbalance of the class and the thousands of monster you must kill to level up after the lvl 60 mark

I have a good one it has AWESOME animation and its fun it never gets boring you get to fight army men mercenarys and other pirates if youd like and millions of other things go to http://www.disney.com/ and sign up and download it.-reply by ryan

I recommend EVE-Online. It has a monthly fee, but you can try it free for 14 days, and later on you could pay your subscription with in-world assets. https://www.eveonline.com/.

This is a space-based MMORPG, but it is very loosely structured and described by many as a "sandbox" game, where the players determine the content. I am one of the many who has chosen the life of (space) piracy: engaging in (mostly non-consensual) player-versus-player combat, and extorting ransoms from them in lieu of destroying their ships, or destroying their ships and looting their wreckage. It's a lot of fun. You can read my blog about it at http://eve-pirate.blogspot.de/.

Ka Jolo

LOOK AT THE FIRST POST NOOOOOOBS!

Do You Know Of Any Online Pirate Games?

He already wrote that he played Puzzle Pirates noobs!

I recommend to get BF2 and the mod for it called pirates.

Or of course voyage century online.

OH look we have another noob NACHO!

-reply by Look!

Pirate GamesDo You Know Of Any Online Pirate Games?

Voyage century online, it is a free game, which allows you to roam the entire world, not just the caribean. You can be between a pirate, a merchant, or be loyal to england or any other country out in the game and fight for them, or if you just want to be a pirate that doesn't like going to see, you can stay at port which is as fun as going by boat.

-reply by Eric Schmidt

I do not recommend seafight, the game is too expensive to play. It clams to be free; however, people spend at least 5,000 us dollars plus so their ship can be any type of competition. Also, the mod team is corrupt, they ban your ship for 30 days to perm and half the time there is no valid reason for it. So, if you want to waste your money and have your ships banned, this would be the game for you.