xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WDSnav

In My Opion All This Money Makin Stuff Are A Load Of Scam Sandwhich

well really think about this, why would a company WANT to pay you to surf the web or search the web or something like that? I tried one of those money making seacrch the web things and I tried it, to find it to be a scam sandwhich. I did some internet searching everyday and I started building up cash in my account and geuss what? When it came time to pay me BAN!!!!!!Grrrr this made me so angry all it did when I try to go to the page it said"You have been banned, contact our customer support for more details" and would not give me any links or anything to contact their customer support. I have heard of many scam stories through other people about these so-called "Online money making" programs. What they want to do is make you earn them money by clicking on their ads so they can earn money from google or yahoo or whoever's ads or stuff your clickiong on and then they want to ban your **bottom** out right the window so they can earn their money and not pay you. Have you ever did one of these money making programs and they actually mailed you the check to get your cash or is your story like mine where they just scam you out of your money?

Well I've never been scammed, but I do know that a lot of ad services such as Google Adsense, Adbrite, and Chitika are legit and actually pay the publishers, so if you want, you can give them a try.

well i can't blame you for thinking that way since so many of the money making programs are baloney and are a waiste of time. But there are some good ones out there. The only one that i really trusted was google adsence other then that i prefer making money throught real work not just clicking on a whole bunch of things that you dont know a single thing about. And i want to answer your quesstion about how do these companies make money of you <- snipped -> Well it is very simple other companies pay them to advertize their site. lets say the companie payes 500 dollars the way they get off that is when you click on the links you increase the traffic of the site which increases the site popularity not including that you may buy something off the site. But there is rarly ant money in this unless you are the owner of the companie and lets admit you are not important to the company you are just one of millions of users so i would suggest forget about it its baloney.}}

While a lot of the "money-making" sites out there are just scams, there is a handful that actually do allow you to make some kind of money. While these sums may not always be the biggest, they are still considered to be money and should be ignored. And I agree, while it may be hard at times to find these sites that actually do what they promise to do, it is definately worth the time and effort put forth in searching for these sites when the first check comes in the mail or is deposited into your bank account. Good luck!