xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oblivion 9999

Favourite Author(s)?

I love Fantasy Fiction! My favourite authors are Sara Douglass, David Eddings and Raymond Feist. The Riftwar Saga and the Troy Game are brilliant. Belgariad isn't too shabby either. I want to read the Song of Ice and Fire though, apparently that series is really good.

Cool choice there. <_< I've heard of the Troy Game and apparently I got told by someone that the Song of Ice and Fire are pretty good, but I'm not sure, oh yeah I also forgot to say Jonathan Stroud, the first and second of the Bartimaeus Trilogy by him are pretty good.

my favorite authors are masanobu fukuoka, steve hagen, H.G. Wells, Ram Dass, herman melville, and....hmmmm....there's a lot more but I can't remember. heh heh heh. Yup.

Louie Sachar...And the author of "CUT". OO And I like Phillip Pullman as well...Ever read the book...The Butterfly Tatoo..??A.K.A...The White Mercadez God I cried me eyes out..CUT is about a girl who slits her wrists and she goes to an institute with all these insane people...I like to read books about stress...people with problems...people slitting their own wrists.....people who are unstable...people who are being bullied....people who die .....and people who are "different"...

What's wrong with you all? You're forgetting Stephen King!

I loved reading Hearts in Atlantis. Currently I'm reading Dreamcatcher, and looking to read Insomnia (*cough* <_<)

I'd have to say J.R.R.Tolkien first, than Terry Pratchett, Douglas Adams, Arthur C. Clarke... hmmm... Stephen King :)Actualy, I can read any book...