xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Appology To Avalon And Other Members For Gallery

Hey Guyz,Please accept my sincere appology for the IPB GALLERY screw up.. It was totally un-intentional but due to those numerous problems with the forum script. I decided to re-install the board. After 7 hours of non-stop upgrade process ... when I finally settled down to install GALLERY, it screwed up.It might have had an alternative solution, but it was 8 AM in the morning and I hadn't slept for 27 hours.. I guess.. And I just had one thing running in my mind, to fix Xisto no matter what. And I reset the database and the folders. I am very sorry .. especially to avalon since he had lots of sigs and Avatars in the gallery.. I checked them out ;-)I will see to it that this won't happen again...Thanks :rolleyes:-=OpaQue=-

No problem OpaQue, compared to the amount of work you are putting in to making this forum better, me losing a few images in the gallery is nothing. I'll just wait a bit until I upload again, just in case you need to reset again. This is a transitional period, things like this are bound to happen, I should have known better really.I have to say I'm loving the upgrade so far, especially having the edit function. With the amount of typos I make, it means I can fix my typing mistakes without needing to bother a moderator for such a trivial thing.