xisto Community
amitojduggal

Can Predictions Be True? Did Nostradamus Predict world War 3?

I really dont want a WW3WW2WWthose were bad enough. Just stories make me scared, not to say movies.I dont want to be in a movie of WWs

Nostradamus

Can Predictions Be True?

Replying to Trap FeedBacker

Has it occurred to anybody, that we just escaped a world war. There were multiple incidences where the cold war could have turned into a world war. I believe that at the moment we are far from having another world war as some of you may describe it.

However, I certainly believe there is some truth in the words of nostradamus. When talking about two tall buildings in the most powerful country, he was certainly not talking specifically about the USA. I believe he was more getting at the idea of the weak vs the strong. Which is in fact the exact thing that happened. It may seem as if we live in an age of terrorism, but terrorism has always existed. Mind you that America got its independence from the at that time mighty British Empire. Two tall buildings are always a great provokation to bring down for the enemy. With such a prophecy, he just stated what happens so many times.

When talking of Weapons of Mass destruction, one doesn't always have to think of nukes, but it can also be propaganda. A propaganda, I'm sorry but its true, is widely used in the Islamic Countries and to some extend as well in America that drives the two forces against each other. The invasion of the east is already in full gear in Europe.

-reply by Casper Schulenburg

nostradamus is a historian but misunderstood because his use is words are poetic. but if use those words to predict, then i can also predict 100 things if i try to prophesize a million things.i can do it this way: in a day where the sun is in the east, a big white bird carring people in its back will fall to the earth. <_< and let's just wait for it to happen.........i can also say that a foreign man will rule a powerful nation that will unite the world.this can be mccain or obama you decide :(

nostradamus prediction on ww3

Can Predictions Be True?

First off, the guy who started this is wrong, if I recall correctly HE DID predict something along the lines of the WTC falling... Not entirely to word, I'm working off memory

"When the two twin brothers fall, the third world war will begin."

This can relate to any number of things though, could be like in ww1 where the arch duke was shot, maybe two twin brothers will be in politics and both are killed, this could also refer to world powers even alliances between countries.

As for ww3, it is likely. Especially in todays day with today marking the day the official threat of IRan becoming clear.

Ps- as for the city of God refrence thing...

----------------

In the City of God there will be a great thunder,

Two Brothers torn apart by Chaos,

While the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb.

The third big war will begin when the big city is burning.

---------------

The city of God is jerusalem, aka the holy land where christ was belived to have walked and where he believed to be buried. Since jerusalem IS in israel, it is likely that the city of God could be burning sometime soon since iran and israel have been long time enemies.

Two brothers could be any number of things...Time will tell.

The great fortress could be the european union or even america...Even china since it is the great fortress of the past.

And the big city most likely is NYC since current quotes have said that america "will pay" if there is an attack on iran. NYC is our achilles tendent.

-reply by c lugo

I think you would be interested in reading about the psychic Edgar Cayce, who is said to be the most prominent psychic of the 20th century ( born in the late 1800s ) . I watched a special about him on the history channel the other day, and he predicted world war II and the assassination of various presidents... to the year, which was especially impressive. The really captivating thing about Edgar Cayce is he never tried to monetize his gift... he gave over 14,000 readings in his lifetime and never received fees for them.

Great saints predictions are usually true - in fact they tell about the past and present for us to get faith in their prediction and  then proceed to tell the future.

However future is changeable, as told by great saints. And it is solely in our hands. We are the creator of our destiny. The prediction just states the way things will be in case we do not change our action and thoughts. As it is changeable we need to take it as warning and work towards avoiding it.

Once the calamities are avoided or reduced - it does not mean that the prediction was wrong. It just means we are working hard.

So please take things in positive side and let us all work on avoiding it in whatever way possible.

-reply by Indian

Too Many CoincidencesCan Predictions Be True?Besides the French royals,WWI, Mussolini, Hitler, WWII and possibly 9/11, what else has Nostradamus predicted that came true? It just seems to me that there must be some merit to his predictions, since he has been written about and discussed by, so many people? Could someone list some of his other prophecies?-reply by Andrea K. Olsen

this may be old but...Can Predictions Be True?

As someone who studied Nostradamus... People have to be cautious of false quatraines attributed to him.he did not predict 9/11. In fact, a false quatrain people were calling Nostradamus's is not being attributed to the Mayans (who neither wrote in quatrains, nor predicted 2012 as being the end of the world.)He also did not predict 2012 as being the end of the world. In fact, 2012 has never been mentioned by Nostradamus.

many books claim to hold all of nostradamus's predictions, yet many false quatrains have seen their way into them. Nostradamus historians, and those of us who studied him know he did NOT predict 9/11, and he did NOT predict 2012.

in fact, as proof, Nostradamus had written a letter to his son saying his visions stopped at the year 3797 which he believed to be the end. So if he is accurate, we still have over a thousand years.

HOWEVER... There are many many many predictions attributed to Nostradamus that may or may not actually be accurate. The problem with Nostra is that he spoke almost in poetic riddles, and he was rarely so specific. (which is why the 9/11 prediction is obviously fake... It was too specific.)

So, because he spoke in poetic riddles, it is easy to take something he 'predicted' and twist it to say "yep, it came true." I can actually take one of his quatrains, and say "OMG Nostradamus predicted what I'd have for lunch this afternoon!"

the only thing he was specific about is the letter to his son that predicted 3797.I don't hold much in predictions however. Scientist predicted Y2K and look what happened. Renouned psychics predicted devistation for 6-6-06 and nothing happened. There have been end of day predictions since before year 1 A.D.

in fact, here 220 end of world dates, (starting with 44 a.D.) http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

the mayans, the bible code, Nostradamus. I choose to believe the bible itself. (Matthew 24:36) "No one knows the hour nor the day (of the end), not the angels in heaven, nor the son (Jesus). Only the father knows."

-reply by Mayu

Beginning and the EndCan Predictions Be True?

Hi my name is John Fisher and I was baptized about a year ago, but I have recently started to look at scientology theroys and the mayan calendar and such other things of revelance. Now the whole beginning (theroy of evolution) seems far fetched but in ways also true considering it has been proven we are closely related to cave men whom also are said to have evolved from monkeys which again we are so closely identical too. I was wondering if you could share you opinion on that with me as well as "The end of the world December of 2012."

-reply by John Fisher