xisto Community
realthor

Want To Know Anything About Robots Today? read this VERY comprehensive article

HANOVER, Germany--Robots that can mow the lawn, a webcam that can improve your dating prospects and a diamond-encrusted USB memory stick that lends computing a bit of "bling" were among the new gadgets starring at the world's biggest high-tech fair Friday.The CeBIT in the northern German city of Hanover bills itself as a serious event by and for IT and telecommunications professionals.

The new robots displayed in CeBIT this time... watch out...

NEC Japan had a mini-robot with built-in cameras and microphones that is capable of recognizing people using biometric clues and also addressing them, nice showoff.

Electrolux showed off a robot lawnmower that can cut the grass and return itself to the charging station to have food :(

Infineon developing an electronic carpet that wirelessly navigates a robot to vacuum and can even direct the machine to spots it missed nice job.

A Taiwanese company Asiamajor has developed a webcam that can make users more attractive than they are cool for Internet dating. Its said to removes blemishes and give users a sun-kissed tan or creamy white skin.

Enjoy CeBIT till Wednesday...

Wow, I wish I studied robotics. It looks like a very fun field. Just imagine, you could build anything you want to make it do anything you want. I would like to own a Sony Qrio, those robots look really cool.

By year 2029 (giv or take a few years) robots will be able to prosses at the same level as humans witch is to say they will have personalitys and be close to human. scary thought if you think about it >

I always wanted to learn and study robotics.. and as a matter of factmy school oofffered a class but it was always schedule dupon availabilty and sure enough i never had the opportuny to take that class.. i also didnt have a chance to take wood shop.. how crazy is that..hmm eithere way robotics is a gret field and maybe i can pursue it some day

Hai is there robot playing soccer..hehehe...
FIFA World Cup 2006

Yep, just google video it, its pretty fun to watch. I think its robotic dogs though. Still the goal keeper is funny and when they shot they sorta grow a 5th leg in the middle lol.

By year 2029 (giv or take a few years) robots will be able to prosses at the same level as humans witch is to say they will have personalitys and be close to human. scary thought if you think about it >

I dont think so, our technology is to weak, only in your dream. :)

I dont think so, our technology is to weak, only in your dream. :)

dude... look how much tech has advanced in the past 20 years... and tell me that again...