xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adly3000

How To Know My Credits? i want to upgrade my hosting but i dont know my credits

thanks for your reply. but i would like to say the first package really needs more space even more 5mb to be 25 mb,because i just uploaded oscommerce and phpbb and now have one megabyte?!!!!!!!!

so what if i want to install one of the cms of the fantastico scripts?!!

i saw alot of forums which allow web hosting throwgh points but there system differs the make:

1- new topic = 2 points

2- every point to that topic = 1 point to the author

3- any reply = 1 point to the reply's poster

i think that's will be better for your hosting system!!

Edited by adly3000 (see edit history)

thanks for your reply. but i would like to say the first package really needs more space even more 5mb to be 25 mb,because i just uploaded oscommerce and phpbb and now have one megabyte?!!!!!!!!

so what if i want to install one of the cms of the fantastico scripts?!!

i saw alot of forums which allow web hosting throwgh points but there system differs the make:

1- new topic = 2 points

2- every point to that topic = 1 point to the author

3- any reply = 1 point to the reply's poster

i think that's will be better for your hosting system!!

This is really a better credit system though. If you recieve points for making new topics people could just spam like crazy and earn as many points as they would like. Same with each reply and post after that. This system is based off of how long your post is. You can make as many credits as you want on a post as long as it isn't 1. Spam; 2. Your Own Writing (not taken from another source) 3. Relates to the topic. I have made as much as 3 credits per post. It helps keep people from spamming the forums just so they can get hosting. Xisto looks for quality not quantity.

As for the amount of space, that is why there are 2 packages. The first is if you plan on only using a little bit of space, if you need more save up 30 credits and you can upgrade.

The hosting credits system awards the posts, not the number of posts. For example, your post has gotten you already 2 credits, and on another forum, no matter how much text you posted, you will still only earn 1 point, like how you said. The Xisto hosting credits system is built to be unique, and has been tested to be optimized and easier to use then other forums, who count post counts instead.Right now, I've already earned 2 credits from posting this. I would only have to post 5 of these kind of posts to get hosting. On another host, you would have to post 30 or 100 or maybe even 200 depending on the package they offer. Most of them offer packages for "points" over 100, so you would have to post more. On the Xisto forums, a ONE POST tutorial can get you 10 credits and more, depending on your length of the post!