xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

A New Virius Has Been Found! Not really new-but a few weeks old

Well its not a "New" virius for say---but the virius was discovered on January 20th, 2006 and is set to activate on febuary 3rd, tomorrow! kinda late reporting it but i just thought i should let some people know :rolleyes:

ne ways, The Nyxem.E worm aka the Kama Sutra worm is supposed to destroy a ton of documents on peoples computers. It will disable all antivirius software and destroy a bunch of documents..now a few years ago when i was erm "doing stuff where i have to download programs not mentionable on these forums" i would be worried about it but since i kind of stoped that i am not to worried. Next to the fact that it is transmited through E-mail.. also can transmit through shared networks.

So just a tip for some of the n00bs out there, dont download anything in E-mails from people you dont know, dont even open it... and if you do you can go HERE

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for the full story on it

i hope this helps some people, and opens some eyes for others >_<