xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

How Do You Take A Screenshot? Just wondering.

I Kinda use a program called " HyperSnap " for taking Screenshots of my desktop! :) It has many feature on taking Shots like in different angles and Stuffs like that! If you like it, I think you will have to buy it.. Its not a free Program.. :D But its a good program! :rolleyes:

I use a freeware utility vaery small in size named Captura. You can download here. and learn more about it here.

It provides 3 options .

* Capture Fullscreen
*Capture Fullscreen after 10 secons
* Capture selected parts of the screen. ( You've to to just drag the mouse over the part of the screen which you want to be captured)

The program I use for screenshots is ultrasnap , the program is trial but you can use it forever as trial ...
But there is another way of recording all what you are doing on your pc , so you can make presentations and stuff you want ...
The program is called TurboDemo v6.0.0.586 Enterprise

Easy-To-Use Create software simulations, online demos and tutorials in Flash, GIF, Windows Media Player, Movies, Java and PDF Convert your PowerPoint Presentations into Flash with 1 Click Overe-Learning Features: - Interactive tutorials and demos: - supporting stroke keys, click areas, text entries - SCORM Compatible Consideration: Flash has a limitation of 16.000 frames. It equals maximum 3 to 12 minutes of a demo. See the advantage of Java in Pro edition.

Download it here
Edited by cro-man (see edit history)

Simple!Press the PrntScrn button (or on some computers, Print Scr), located above your arrow keys, and above the Insert/Home section. Or, to the immediate right of the F12 key. After pressing the button, your computer takes a 'Snapshot' of your current computer state.Next, open a photo editing program, for example Adobe Photoshop CS2, however some computers don't have any good photo editing software, so simply access "Paint" by going to Start>All Programs>Accessories>Paint.Thirdly, click on the "Edit" menu and left-click "Paste". That will paste your screenshot onto the Paint Document. If you just want the entire screen, taskbar included, save it as a .GIF file for image quailty, or .BMP for small sizes, and send it to all the people that you want via email, or Instant Messenger, or any other program that you want to use.If you want to crop, or take a section of the image, select the dashed-arrow button on the left control panel in Photoshop CS2 (Same in Paint), and select what part of the image you want. Then, while holding CTRL, click "X" and the image part will disappear. Then go to File>New and don't save changes to your document. Click on Edit>Paste and you can print your cropped image, or email it to your friends.Hope that this helps!