xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
apollo

What Is Spiritism?

I?m not sure about what things spiritism really involves. I?ve tried ouija, "speaking" with spirits with a deck and some kind of psychophonies (for if it?s not the correct word, I?m referring to make a recording in some enchanted house or graveyard in which voices are heard)... but they were childish approachments to that. I don?t really believe... but I think spiritism, ocultism, etc are a good source for literature and scary stories. :rolleyes: Because I don?t believe it?s funny, but I don?t understand people that are too much fascinated with parapsychology and this kind of things. I think everything has a scientific explanation.

I dont know if what Sprnknwn said has something to do with it, kind of sounds more like in the ocultism side to me but what I have heard from Spiritism is that it is some sort of independence from religion. Sort of achieving a higher level in your beliefs and doing certain practices that are out of this world, where you go to this other dimesion through meditation also known as the spiritual side of our world. When you meditate you are able to leave your body and walk in the spiritual world, you supposedly have this link between your body's belly button, which is a silver string, that connects you to your spirit, and if it gets cut you cant go back to your body and it dies. Well thats what I have heard about it, and if it may be true its not something that I would like to miss, so when I find out about it i may tell you a real life experience, no one who has ever tried it has wanted to give me any more information than this and the dangers on going on it alone, you are supposed to pray a lot (asking for protection) before you do this otherwise you could die, so If you ever practice it you should train in a group first.