xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Acacia

Self Serve Checkouts

Personally, I don't like the the self serve checkouts when I shopping alone. Usually no matter how long the line is I'll pick the one with the best looking girl checker that way I can flirt and try to get a number or give a number while she is checking me out.(pun intended) In the past it has worked fairly well and i've been on countless dates with checkers. The upside to self-serve checkouts is when i'm attached in a relationship with a girl and I don't have to avert my eyes when shopping with said girl to try and not look guilty. Plus sometimes your just in a hurry and the lines for the self-serve seem to move really fast compared to the other kind. So in general I hope we always have a quaint little mixture and they don't move it to a complete self check out store.

I like them. You have to run very smoothly though with them. The way to do it is to scan the item and put it in the bag, then to very quickly move the bag to the open area. And continue scanning. It all depends on how fast you are.I personally, think they could make them easier to use. Just because it is difficult to move as smoothly as possible to make it so it is not going "Item removed, please replace before continuing. Just my opinion.