xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Would Anyone Be Interested In A Tutorial On...

PocketPC Themes?

I have made about 200 of them and not just copy a pic and sizing it to fit. I put a lot of effort into these things.

Here take a look...

Posted Image

Let me know if anyoen is interested.

Dan

Moolkye,Sure, why not.Only thing is, as you might notice, Topics in the Tutorial section aren't displayed immediately. A Mod or Admin has to review their Tutorial and make it 'Visible'. So what I'll do is create a "Tutorial Request" Topic and Pin it up on the top of the Tutorial section. If there are any requests for the applications you have, reply to them. Okay? In the meantime, submit one of your basic Tutorials and we'll see if they are accepted by the Mod Squad. Maybe you'll start a new focus here at the Xisto Forums?

Please do not post questions in Tutorial section. Either you make and post a tutorial or don't. When a moderator sees the relevance to your post with Tutorial section, your post will be moved accordingly. Remember all that the topic starter has the responsibility to create a topic that is worthy of long, quality discussions that can benefit both Xisto forum AND members who are participating. This is the very core reason that the topic title and description are VERY important. It is also why we eliminate duplicate or redundant topics and moderate spam posts.Moving to software.