xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

Trouble Installing Php Cms. Please Help. Please help me.

Okay, so I tried installing a CMS (content management system) called typo30. I had a Public_html file that it asked me to delete. So I did. I tried to install it and this is what I get:

Warning: fopen(/home/jcweekly/public_html/fantastico_fileslist.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 169Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 172Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico//includes/enc_installation_func.inc.php on line 1741) File: /home/jcweekly/public_html/typo3conf/localconf.php [ERROR! ]2) File: /home/jcweekly/public_html/data1.sql [ERROR! ]3) File: /home/jcweekly/public_html/data2.sql [ERROR! ]4) File: /home/jcweekly/public_html/data3.sql [ERROR! ]

Anyone have a clue on what this is? Something is wrong here. I can't access my site or login, meaning these warnings made my site in-accessable. I could un-install it, but I would like to find out what happened first as it would most likely happen again. Thanks in advance.

mmm well :) if i were you i fisrtbe sure my php version matches with the version it was made for, then be sure that the downloaded version matches my OS too.If this doesnt resolve the problem well it might be that the version of the server you are using is not the same the scripts were desiged for.

your missing this file "fantastico_fileslist.txt" that would be causing most of those errors best thing to do is go through your file manager and see if that file is their if not then look at the zip file that the cms came in and see if its their if not then redownload the cms and reinstall.

Just a thought. I'm wondering which would be better. Fantastico is great because it can install anything on the list in a few simple steps - just make sure you don't delete anything by accident. On the other hand, installing the software manually is not that difficult either...it takes more time but it's good to know how to do it.

It asked me to delete the Public_html folder, would that cause this to happen? I know that file had a whole bunch of stuff in it. It is hosted on a server that I have usernames and pass for, I may have to create another account. Thanks for your help, it would be great if you could answer these last few question. Thanks.

Deleting your public_html folder deletes all of the files that are web accessible. I bet that the only way to get this problem solved is to end your hosting and start over, since it's too late to get back your site anyway (if I read correctly).