xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

Play Off's Hotdog Goes For $1000s! Is it amazing or what?

I was watching the news, and a person who decided to see if they could sell a hotdog after watching another sell a jar of air, is making out more than they thought. The current price is over ten thousand dollars! The hotdog is being sold on Ebay right now. I did some calculating. If you purchased these hotdogs, that by the way went for five dollars, and got ten of them and sold them, you would make an amazing one hundred thousand dolloars! Amazing? Yes. Any buyers? Anyway, you can see the actual ebay item by clicking the link below. as of this writing, it still had a little over four days left:

Click Here

I saw it on the news this morning. All i can say is, no wonder other countries hate us. We spend money on crap... That hotdog could have been a meal for someone. A very tasty one, i might add. What could one possibly do with a rotting hotdog? Watch it grow more fungus? I might as well go outside, grab a fallen branch, and sell it on ebay, saying something like, "This here branch touched American soil! Very patriotic!" blah blah... I could make hundreds!

People are crazy. What can I say? They will spend thousands on dumb stuff like this. Like I said, the idea came from another person that was selling a dumb old jar of air. And I did a search, they are selling a jar of air that came from England somewhere too. Carzy! :)

That is just crazy. I might have to go to a world series game and buy a nice soda or something. lol I wouldn't ever pay that much money for something but I guess if it is going to a charity and I had the money maybe. Now they have thrown in T - Shirts, the newspaper article and stuff. I think whoever buys it is crazy. Those people are going to be rich though lol.

I can see it now. Rare sports food and collectibles. Bring your money bags today. By a jar of air and a 25 year old soda and get hotdog free! :) Can you imagine. The next Bill Gates. You're looking at him right here.lol Nice Cerebral. People will buy crazy things. A french fry going for two hundred dollars! I believe there should be a study. See what people would buy for what price :rolleyes: