xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
illdevilinc

Suggestions For Web Radio Metal music Radio

I havent been accepted on this server yet but i would like to know if anyone knows about any HTML or JAVA SCRIPT radio's that i can put on my site. I need them because my site has a radio section that i have listed as not working yet because i cant find any radios that will allow me to put it on my site. Also if anyone has any suggestions of videos/lyrics/sites that i could put on my site.
This is the link to My site on Tripod
And this is my future site on Xisto
The tripod is working right now.
The Xisto may be working at this point but when this post was sent it was still waiting for aproval.
Thank you!

Are you looking to receive radio broadcasts from somewhere else, and then play them through your site, or are you wanting to broadcast your own radio station?

Other stations are unlikely to let you send out their broadcasts as it removes visitors from their site and they get nothing for it.

To broadcast your own station, try something called SHOUTcast. It allows you to set up a simple radio station using a microphone, Winamp and this software. Last time I checked it was completely free and there was a good support community. Still, a radio station uses bandwidth like there's no tomorrow.

Yea im trying to broadcast my own radio. I have tryed using shoutcast but i cant figure out how to get it to work. If anyone knows how to use the new shoutcast then can someone please tell me. Right now i have the newest shoutcast and winamp on my computer. And all i need is someone to point me to some instructions or if someone can tell me how in there own way.