xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
WoLf9015

A Wierd Pair Of Glasses

Hmmm, the watching movies out of sunglasses sounds like an extremely cool invention, although I go by a couple of the previous posts in this thread. When they come out, they will most probably be the price of some of the modern televisions. I don't think I'll be getting any. Plus, I don't agree that people should be watching movies whilst walking or driving etc, it is just asking for trouble!As for the 3D view, I believe the post a few post backs about the power boost needed and a different screen for each eye. However, I feel that with the modern technological revolution, something will be invented to enable this to happen, without the need to charge every other minute!Will be nice to see what these are like when they come out though anyway. Thanks for sharing :huh:

Whoa! Man that would be awesome! Watch a DVD. On your glasses? Never seen that before. Even better then the movies. A few problems with this however. They would be hundreds of dollars. Very pricy to be conservative. And the Movie Theaters would crash. No more sales. Everyone would be home sitting on their couch wtaching glasses :huh: No seriously, it would be detrimental to some industries. Oh well, I don't really care anyway. Hey thanks for the find buddy. It is a dandy. That will be quite the breakthrough.

well, yes, i had read about this in a local tech magazine and the idea really amazed mei had also read about wrist bands with hologram effects and an operating,i dont know how to put it, but it was something like from the movie The Oneimagine the things we'll be able to do, if such gadgets are made!