xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

New Computing Host Member :) www.johnstownpoker.com

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm now with paid hosting with Xisto - Web Hosting. The site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and I'm getting started with the project right away. Your services are great OpaQue and because I'm so familiar with everything here I went with you.I'll still be here on the forums chit-chatting and giving help when needed, I'll still have my Xisto site running for awhile but nevertheless I enjoy the community. When my project is completed I'll surely let you all know!

elevenmil,Thanks for letting us know about your plans. It seems that sometimes you can't stop progress.Good Luck over there, and come on back and visit anytime.

hi elevenmil, great that your moving to computing webhosting. Its all Xisto isn't it :(But dont forget to posts on Xisto, cause dont want to lose such a great member :(

Yeah I'm staying here :(. I'm basically going to work with both my Xisto website and the new one over at Xisto - Web Hosting. I'm not leaving anytime soon :(. I just found a gold-mine type of project I think will be successful with some time, effort, and most likely some help :(

I realised that .. When creating your account, It gave us a Domain error. We have unparked your domain from your present Xisto.com account to remove dns conflicts.Thanks :(